PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

tons of sound equipment for h3, must move quick

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 04:51 PM
Default tons of sound equipment for h3, must move quick

HI all. I no longer have the H3 and I now have a new (she's 6-days-old) baby so obviously my focus is changing. I have a bunch of sound equipment I want out of my garage, as follows. I have marked it well below what I really want for the stuff just to move it out...email me for more information, pictures, etc... at michael_o_brien1@sbcglobal.net . Thanks.

1. Alpine CDA-9857. It's an am/fm/cd player, single din with ipod input (adapter included). It works fine, has 3 sets of preouts and a super-clean sound! It comes with an H3 mounting kit, wiring harness adapter, chime adapter, and ipod adapter. When it was new this setup had to be at LEAST $400...probably more. I will ship it anywhere in the continental U.S. for $200 total.
2. Alpine MRV-F340 amplifier. This is a 4-channel V-power series amplifier with 55w continuous x 4, 65w continuous at 2 ohms or 130w continuous x 2 channels. It's super clear, and I am the original owner. Great shape and works fine. I paid nearly $400 for it originally...will sell at $150 plus shipping (that is a steal).
3. Profile HA700m subwoofer amplifier. This is a mono amplifier that puts out 200w continuous at 4 ohms, 350w continuous at 2 ohms (in other words, with 2 subs connected). This thing SLAMS and literally was used for maybe 2 months in a vehicle I didn't even drive every day (I'm a new-car dealer and always drive a vehicle from my store). $75 plus shipping.
4. Pair of Alpine E-type 10" subwoofers. No damage, hit great, also nearly new. $75 for the pair, plus shipping.

All of this stuff works and it's worst flaw is some dust on it from sitting in my garage. Act fast before I Ebay the whole group!

If you want all of it, I'll throw in whatever I have in patch cords, good wiring, etc. at no extra charge, and I'll save you more money. The whole package: $450 and I'll pay the shipping on the whole thing (to anybody in the contiguous 48 United States). Buy some high-speakers and you have a great system for nearly nothing!

EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED - DO NOT POST HERE PLEASE! michael_o_brien1@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks alot!

Old 10-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Default RE: tons of sound equipment for h3, must move quick

Oh yeah...local buyers take note-drive to pick it up and I'll take $400...you save $50 because I don't have to pack and ship!!!