PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tonneau cover

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Default Tonneau cover

Im looking for a tonneau cover for a 07 sut. please contact me rkemper1@gmail.com

Old 07-17-2011, 07:07 PM

Best of luck to you! I have looked all over the U.S. and Canada! There are no new ones to be found, unless someone has them privately stored. I have checked ebay and have put the word out here on HF...along with everyone else looking for one! No one is making them after market for the H2T...as of yet...all kinds for the H3T! The only thing I have been able to find is on Softopper.com and the gentleman has discontinued those...unless he can get 10 or more orders. You can view what it looks like on Teakatoys.com...turns it into more of the SUV. I myself am desperate to find something! Please let me know if you find some altenative or someone with a stockpile! Or maybe we can get a few orders together for Softopper if you like it!

Old 07-18-2011, 09:49 AM

Well thanks for the info. I checked out that site you suggested and Im not into that option.

Old 07-18-2011, 02:39 PM

K, thanks for checkin it out! Please keep me updated if you have any luck!

Old 07-20-2011, 04:53 PM

I'm in desperate need of one as well. I have called all over and there are none out there. Have spoken to suppliers and been told they get phone calls at least everyother day... Please keep me posted if anyone comes up with an option. donnies@legendscadillac.com. Someone could make a good buck if they started producing them...

Old 07-21-2011, 02:03 PM

You would think with ALL the inquires and phone calls that SOMEONE would be smart enough to start making an aftermarket tonneau cover for the H2 SUT or GM would do the right thing...yeah ok!.. and produce the amount of parts they're supposed to when they stop making a vehichle!

Old 07-22-2011, 07:09 AM

You would think!

Old 07-24-2011, 04:21 PM

We have been working on finding these GM SUT covers for some time now. We even found the manufacture that made it for GM "imposable to do" and they are told in from GM not to manufacture any more of these at any costs, not even service parts for them. Sucks don’t it! It’s all politics within GM and their suppliers I guess. Anyway we have had luck finding them across the US and overseas, just takes a lot of calling around every day to come up with one. As we get them we do update our website quantity but seems everyone is looking for them too as within an hour of doing this it is sold off the website. Wish I have better news for all on this. We are Hummer owners too and are feeling the pinch when it comes to needed parts from GM.

Old 07-25-2011, 08:14 AM

Circuitguy what web site are u referring too?

Old 08-31-2011, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by rkemper
Circuitguy what web site are u referring too?
Sorry, its our company website G-Style Hummer Accessories First choice for Hummer owners Worldwide! Accessories & Parts H2 H3 H3T SUT

Here is the link the this H2 SUT Tonneau Cover but sorry, we have been out of stock on these for some time now.

GM SUT LOCKING HARD TONNEAU COVER / 2005-2010 HUMMER H2 SUT

Quick Reply: Tonneau cover