PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Texas law enforcement issued 700 HP Hummer

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 09:00 PM
Default Texas law enforcement issued 700 HP Hummer

Texas law enforcement issued 700 HP Hummer

As if we needed another reason not to wind up on the wrong side of the law in Texas, this 700-horsepower Hummer H2 with 28-inch rims clinches it. An unnamed Texas sheriff commissioned GeigerCars based in Europe to build the black-and-white beast. It's powered by a 7.0L supercharged V8 making the aforementioned Texas-sized allotment of 700 horses. You can see that the suspension's been lowered and tightened up to handle the extra power and larger eight-pot stoppers have been installed. The bigger brakes will be put to the test trying to arrest the motion of those one-piece chrome 28-inch rims after they've reached the H2's terminal velocity of 155 electronically-limited miles per hour.

Old 09-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Default RE: Texas law enforcement issued 700 HP Hummer

Yeah, It was built by Geiger in Germany!! I LOVE their H2's!!!

My RIMS:

My FAV!!!!

Old 09-05-2008, 08:02 AM
Super Moderator

Merry and Cherry..............two peas in a pod.

This forum has rules, just like every other one. You have violated two in 5 whole posts!
Hummer Forums - Rules

No promotions of other related sites. There is no problem with occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent thread from another site, but repeatedly referring to other related sites is considered "SPAM" and is not allowed. Please have the decency of NOT putting links to them in your signature, profile or have a post, PM or Chat telling our members to come over to another related site. Such activity is ground for removal from signature, and repeated offenses are grounds for being banned.[/align]

Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed and can quite possibly result in both accounts being removed without notice.[/align]

Let us not do it one more time or the ban stick will be upon you.
Sind wir frei und verstehst du? Ya ya?

Old 09-05-2008, 01:13 PM

Old news.[sm=nono.gif]

Old 09-05-2008, 10:26 PM

Thats pretty damn cool! But as a tax payer I would be pretty damn pissed!

Old 09-06-2008, 12:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Intercooled

Most of these police h2's I see [theres a similar one used by LAPD Dare], a few other California LE have police Hummers. The vast majority are drug bust/crime seizures.

So other then the decal work, I say the taxpayer cost is minimal.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Intercooled

Texas has a law that they can seize drug dealers cars and use it for patrols.... you should see some of thier other rides....

I'm assuming that this was a seizure and the police just made it into a cop car.

Old 09-07-2008, 05:01 PM

with those wheels and the turbo's the trany will not hold long as it is still the 4L65 piece in there.
Geiger told me in this setting you can only tell the people you have 700 hp if you really use them to show off, parts will brake very fast they said.
Geiger is an unreal place to visit though; Every American car lover should visit there as a sort of a "pelgrimmage " once in a lifetime.

I was there with my lady some months ago. As I was staring there at all the unbelievable cars, she said to Mister Geiger "waw you have a lot of fancy cars here" He answered "mam I don't sell cars, i sell toys"

Old 09-08-2008, 03:18 AM

That's COOL!!! I'd LOVE to go there!!!

Old 09-11-2008, 07:00 AM

ORIGINAL: medihummer

with those wheels and the turbo's the trany will not hold long as it is still the 4L65 piece in there.
Geiger told me in this setting you can only tell the people you have 700 hp if you really use them to show off, parts will brake very fast they said.
You would think that if they dropped a 7 litre in (assuming LS7 block), and 8 piston brakes, they would upgrade the 4L65..

Either way, the truck would be significantly quicker with smaller wheel combo. That amount of rotational mass....

Nick

Quick Reply: Texas law enforcement issued 700 HP Hummer