PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TACTICAL BADGE. CAN U BUY EM?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 04:27 PM
Default RE: TACTICAL BADGE. CAN U BUY EM?

where the hell can u get an alpha badge? I rather have that!!!

Old 03-14-2008, 05:34 PM

ORIGINAL: JeepeaterH3

where the hell can u get an alpha badge? I rather have that!!!

Call your parts counter at your dealer, tell them you need to order an Alpha badge, if they ask tell them you lost it on the trail from your
H1 Alpha, and thats it!!!

Name:  Picture-069.png
Views: 108
Size:  561.9 KB

Old 03-14-2008, 06:05 PM

ORIGINAL: blackbear
tactical edition badge I'm sure you can get at the dealer
My dealer says that you can't get them, they couldn't even order the center cap for the tires because of a limited or special edition status. Some people were buying the Tactical for the 07 rebates and having the chrome rims put on it so they had extra from that, that's where my spare center cap came from. I was always under the impression that it came from the factory with the badges until I saw that sticker. hmmm

Old 03-14-2008, 10:24 PM

I saw some Alpha Badges on eBay??!!

Old 03-15-2008, 10:50 AM

I purchased mine from my Hummer Dealership after I bought my H3 Tac. I had my dealership order them for me because I have a H3 TAC I don't know if they have more or only offer to H3 Tac owners. I realize it's insigna that Hummer Chose to put on the Special Editiion Tac units that they had produced in Red,Silver,& Black with the special black rims,tire cover,color matching grill, black grill guard,and the black tubular rails. According to my dealer the badging was an option when they ordered there Tac units. I myself found that hard to believe, so I called another Hummer dealership,that being Hummer of Columbus to ask if that if the TAC badging was an option, the person I talked to said that it indeed was an option. So you can try your dealer. I bet they only have what is left for the H3 TAC units that dealers ordered without the badging,that is just a guess.

Old 03-15-2008, 11:22 AM

That's interesting Mastercraft, Hummer of Columbus is MY dealership, the same ones that told me you couldn't get them. Please don't misread what I'm saying, I'm not calling YOU out, I'm calling THEM out. I'm going to call them, just curious why two different stories.

Obviously you can get them pretty easy no matter what the case with them is, just don't like anyone trying to "pull on over" on me. I would have bought it with or without the stupid little badges. I just thought that they came from the MFG that way.

Old 03-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

The Alpha badges on Ebay are fakes and if I remember right they were expensive. Not sure what they look like in hand.

Old 03-15-2008, 02:56 PM

rhill20

If you want to buy them you can I m not saying that you can't. That's what I was told. Oh by the way if you want to look at the company that makes them for Hummer here is a a web site that has them. Stupid little badges they might be, but I too would and still bought my Hummer without them. This company makes it look like you can make your Hummer anything with there marketing ploys with Hummer and GM. I wonder when they are going to come up with the H3 ROCK CRAWLER, H3 LIMITED EDITION, H3 SPORT, H3 AMERICA, H3 AT 3500, AND THESE FOR THE H2, H2 SPECIAL ED, H2 ALL TERRAIN 3500, H2 PERFORMANCE PLUS, AND THE H2 PATRIOT. I'm not kidding look at this site for yourself.

Oh Well, Does it really matter. I still like my H3 with or without the BADGES............................................ ......PERIOD NOTHING ELSE SAID.

"HUMMER LIKE NOTHING ELSE"

http://www.mdgglobal.com/makes/hummer/hummer.htm

Old 03-15-2008, 06:51 PM

I agree, that's why I said please don't misread what I was saying. I believed you, just wondered why they told me you couldn't get them. I have the sticker on my door jam with that website on it and a contact number.

Like you said, with or without the badge I still love it and still would have bought it. This is the third "blacked out" truck that I've had and the first one that had special little "badges". Doesn't really matter, just curious

Old 03-15-2008, 08:51 PM

Heck, so me the artwork and I can cut a vinyl decal, I even have some faux carbon-fiber vinyl too for blacking out those chrome H3 logos on a tactical version or conversion. It's the H3 logo cut out of vinyl that's carbon-fiber black mesh. Looks cool.

Quick Reply: TACTICAL BADGE. CAN U BUY EM?