PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Superlift Park Hot Springs

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 01:28 AM
Default RE: Superlift Park Hot Springs

Superlift offroad park is an awesome place, I was up there in August on my ATV. I would not have the Kahunas to take my 3 down the 4diamond trails, and would have to think real hard about some 3 diamonds. But I have virtually no offroad experience in a 4X4, When I was riding up there after awhile it would seem that a 45 degree incline was a flat spot and really mess up my equilibrium. I will definitely go up there with the 3 some time soon though seeing as y'all blazed the way. What size tires you running? 33's?

Old 11-08-2006, 03:38 AM

Yes we both had the adventure package. I checked mine and the spring shackle skids had some awesome claw marks. Im wondering what the other one looks like without them. Im having some fabbed up that are wider and will try to get a price if I order a bunch. I also have a design for the front of the rear springs hanger. Mine have some damage. Skids will protect the shocks and bolt also.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1095/0E4480976800439EAAE5E5024A77706E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-08-2006, 11:42 AM

HI Hunner and Arkie -

no damage on the underside that I saw at all - some dirt of course, but it all washed up just fine. I am going to go ahead and do the alignment - when I got home I turned the T bars up some more after finding out Hunner had done 6 - so now I have a slight pull to right - I'll get that done soon at firestone with the lifetime alignment - but the H3 is truly built to "take it"[8D]

I really did like Hunner's custom skid mounts too - they looked good.

Maybe the fourm can get together a run there sometime to the park.