PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sun. Aug. 5th: Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading Outting

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 12:55 PM
Default RE: Next Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading get-together: Suggestions and Comments

ORIGINAL: jdrew

I dont know my new schedule yet, but If I'm off work, I will be there. I wont know any dates until I meet with the Sheriff next week.
Hey Jeremy, do you work July 8th or 9th? Do you have an interest in maybe hitting Haspin Acres to knock the cob webs loose??? :-) I'm guessing it's a bit closer for you than Badlands too hehehe .. I'm entertaining the idea of spending the night out there, get some food and beer going ... there are a couple of really nice places buried deep in the park I'm contemplating as possibilities ... They don't charge you extra for it as long as you are out by I think 10 AM the following morning .. if you want to stay longer you have to pay for another day fee ($15 bucks).

If there's any interest hollar at me .. you too Mike ...

Old 06-28-2007, 02:40 PM
Default RE: Next Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading get-together: Suggestions and Comments

its about 5 hours from me... i wont have the money to go...

i am looking at august before i can go...

Old 06-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

Looks like we are all in that boat Nick I thought Haspin was in Kentucky!! Isn't it? Maybe I had the wrong trip I told you about lol. Well, It looks like August is best for all 3 of us.

J: you think you could make it August 4th, or the following Sunday, and Nick, what about that following Sunday for you as well?

Old 06-28-2007, 02:53 PM

Damn JD, I thought you were a lot closer to us down here than that, scratch that idea LOL! It sounds like it won't be doable anyways .... My buddy with the RAM lost his daily driver earlier on the week .. sounds like a busted tranny .. he's now relying on his truck to get to work so I can't really call him a bunch of girls names and make him go anyways .... I'm gunna see if we can get the 3rd suspect to haul out his rail buggy instead but I doubt we can make it happen on such short notice. Ohh well ... it was worth a shot hehehe

Old 06-28-2007, 04:18 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Looks like we are all in that boat Nick I thought Haspin was in Kentucky!! Isn't it? Maybe I had the wrong trip I told you about lol. Well, It looks like August is best for all 3 of us.

J: you think you could make it August 4th, or the following Sunday, and Nick, what about that following Sunday for you as well?
i dont know.. i have to wait and see what my new sched will be...

Old 06-28-2007, 04:44 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Haspin Acresis in Laurel, Indiana bro ... you're thinking of Black Mountains which in fact is in KY :-)

Yep, I can do either the 4th or 11th and I'll check Les' schedule this evening and see what she looks like for those weekends. I know she needs to be off the day before heading up as well as the day of due to the night schedule thing ...

Old 06-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

Old 06-28-2007, 08:29 PM

Hey guys, my schedule is pretty open so far so I should be able to make it. Maybe we can figure out the trails a little better this time!

Old 06-29-2007, 10:00 AM

Mike, definitely count us both in for Aug 4th.

Old 06-29-2007, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

Well, assuming Jeremy can make it, let's just un-officially set the date for Saturday, August 4th. Agreed?

Quick Reply: Sun. Aug. 5th: Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading Outting