PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Suggestions and pic request - dash kits.

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Default Suggestions and pic request - dash kits.

I'm not a fan of the brushed metal look so I started to look into dash overlay kits. I'm not about to pay ~1,000 for the replacements, so interested in overlays only. I couldn't find very many pictures, and the ones I did find all seem to be from the manufacturers. Not your most trusted source...

Anyone here install any of these? Suggestions for brands, or ones to avoid? Any pictures? I haven't really decided what look I'm going for, but not not a solid color other than maybe plain black, not a chrome or other metallic, and not a carbon fiber look. Maybe one of the dark almost black woodgrain ones?

I could really use some pictures and opinions of anyone who has seen any in person.

Old 11-25-2010, 11:01 PM

I'm interested in photos of installed dash kits as well, as I'm heavily considering this as one of my first purchases when I buy my H2 next week. Really looking to see what silver would look like over the black interior, or any woodgrain over black.

Thanks!

Old 12-23-2010, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by skeptic
I'm not a fan of the brushed metal look so I started to look into dash overlay kits. I'm not about to pay ~1,000 for the replacements, so interested in overlays only. I couldn't find very many pictures, and the ones I did find all seem to be from the manufacturers. Not your most trusted source...

Anyone here install any of these? Suggestions for auto electronics brands, or ones to avoid? Any pictures? I haven't really decided what look I'm going for, but not not a solid color other than maybe plain black, not a chrome or other metallic, and not a carbon fiber look. Maybe one of the dark almost black woodgrain ones?

I could really use some pictures and opinions of anyone who has seen any in person.
If you find these please let me know. I have been looking for a dark wood grain one for some time now with no luck. =(