PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Story and Sponsorship

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 08:28 PM
Default Story and Sponsorship

myspace.com/bman5588

Old 06-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Default RE: Story and Sponsorship

Wow!..I wish you all theluck![sm=smiley20.gif]

There is a couple of HUMMER people on this board..I'm sure you may hear from them.

Old 06-27-2007, 02:50 AM

www.hummer.com

Old 06-27-2007, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator

WOW. That story is almost impossible to believe, yet I do. I can't imagine laying there for weeks not being able to do anything but hope they realize you are awake. It gives me shivvers honestly. I'm going to PM(message) you. I think I might be able to help.

Oh, and the "There I was laid out on a table, screaming, sweating, and barefoot to the floor" statement is a lyric from an Alice in Chains song, "It Ain't Like That" so either you are a Alice in Chains fan, or it is just a really big coincidence you choose those words

Old 06-27-2007, 08:57 AM

His post is Almost as long as some of yours Mikey...But I was wondering about the validity of his saga after reading that AIC quote too..Hmmmmmm

Old 06-27-2007, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Well, I would definitele be more skeptical if he said "I woke up and "here they come to snuff the rooster"or "I feel all alone, gonna end up a big ole' pile of them bones"

Sorry, again, big AIC fan.

Old 06-27-2007, 10:06 AM

I was wondering if anyone else would catch on to that one .. I guess you have to be an AIC fan for that though LOL!

Having had a smallnumber of friends and also a family member as coma patients I've seen this process from start to finish a few times. The emerge process usually takes a while, especially when it's as a result of a head injury. Barb coma's to address other issues are from what I've seen shoke off quicker. My father in law was a little out of it for 2 days after they got him off of the paralytics but nothing like my friend who sustained pretty good brain injuries. After 60 days he was still pretty much like a child but got better fairly quick after the first few months. I know he is now able to function like an adult but still needs lots of help and lots of PT to get his body back in order. It's been well over a year since that accident. Now, I have no medical knowledge here, only experiences withfriends medical misfortunesso please take whatever is said with a grain of salt!
Sounds like you've had a horrendous accident and for what it's worth a friend of mine went through something very similar about 8 years ago, also with a dump truck broadsiding him. Seen the recovery phase and in comparison yours is remarkable, both time wise, injury wise, as well as recovery. If I was a spiritual man I'd probably say it's a miracle!
And having first hand experience with both nerve injuries as well as the withdrawl aspects of morphine I feel ya dawg. The nerve bit is something you will NEVER get away from, it will hang out with you for the rest of your life. There are a few members here on the board I think knows what I'm talking about ... From the drug aspect it's a horrendous ordeal to go through, even more so if it's a part of a recovery phase. I'm surprised they didn't get you some methadone to help you through it ...

Old 06-27-2007, 08:55 PM

Old 06-27-2007, 08:59 PM

What Is AIC?

Old 06-27-2007, 10:18 PM

Here ya go Bob..this is my favorite tunage by them..

Alice In Chains

Quick Reply: Story and Sponsorship