PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stay away from these guys.......

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Default Stay away from these guys.......

On June 5 I placed an order with www.autopartswarehouse.com for front and rear Husky floor mats. I never got an order confirmation or anything which I thought was odd. Two days later I got the rear set. That seemed great to me. Yeah right.

A few days later I emailed and called them about the front mats. They charged me the full amount on day one. I hate when companies charge without shipping. Anyway, I got the typical "Your order is in process. Wait a few days." line. OK, fine. I'll wait. Two more days go by and I call again. Same story. Just wait.

Now it's been 12 days and I used their online chat help thing. Your order is in process just wait. I complained that I have heard the exact same story three other times. Then the guy tells me the items already shipped. Not really believing him I decided to call it in. This time the guy tells me they are out of stock. I ask how they could charge me in full for something when they have no idea when it will ship and tell him to cancel the order. He then says he was wrong and that they are in stock. He puts me on hold to check with customer service. Apparently they haven't shipped but should in a few days. Now I'm steaming. I tell him to just cancel the order and that I don't want them. He tells me, and this is my favorite part, that the sales department can't cancel an order. I have to wait for them to come in. Ummm, what??? I'm borderline freaking out, but keeping my cool on the phone asking how that can be. Finally he offers to give me the customer service number to call and cancel. I read it back to him three times to make sure it was right. Well, low and behold, I try the number and it's disconnected. What a shock.

Anyway, long story short, do not ever order anything from these crooks. They charge you fast, but ship real slow. And if you do order from them and need to call about something, good luck getting someone on the phone that speaks English.

Old 07-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Default RE: Stay away from these guys.......

Predator Motorsports did the same thing for $700. they would not give me my credit back so i called the credit card company they went after them problem solved and no more bussiness with me.

Old 07-17-2006, 07:52 PM

I just got off the phone with them again. Twenty minutes after they told me the items would ship in the next few days, they told me the mats already did ship and that I received them. WHAT??? I told the guy on the phone they would be hearing from the credit card company and that I was not going to be paying them for the mats. What a joke?

Old 07-17-2006, 10:42 PM

thanks for the info.....with the H3 almost everything is by mail order and who needs that kind of result.

Old 07-17-2006, 10:48 PM

you should of went to one of our sponsors on the top and plus you get a 10%off just metion the forum

Old 07-17-2006, 10:53 PM

should get these one i have them for the winter.
factory fit and say hummer on the front ones

[IMG]local://upfiles/111/64DE72D005F94646A23E9FB04FED7E12.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-17-2006, 10:55 PM

You might want to check out the front floor boards of your Mail Carrier's mail truck..<---Note the political correctness..Besides, MAIL-MAN sounds redundant

Old 07-18-2006, 12:22 AM

that sucks bro, hope you get some sort of resolution.

Dennis...way to tow the PC line....nice

Old 07-18-2006, 12:52 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

Dennis...way to tow the PC line....nice
Thin kew!

After all, I don't want to compete with my buddy GW...I think besides Reagan's comment on a live mic once about pushing a red button, Bush's **** crack yesterday about Lebanon to Blair was pretty alright by me!![sm=smiley20.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=exactly.gif]

Old 07-18-2006, 01:24 AM

I would stay away from them...I had a similar problem with them....they really do suck![:@]

Quick Reply: Stay away from these guys.......