PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

stay away from Predator Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 05:16 PM
Default stay away from Predator Motorsports

Hello everyone....I recently placed an order with Predator Motorsports.....what they display on thier site is not what you get.
I recently purchased a Billet Mini Grill.....the picture they show is a smooth Billet style Mini Grill....pretty nice.....what they sent me was totally different.

I have tryed to call them,,,,there toll free number does not work.....I tryed to email them....both in customer services/support and sales......they do not respond....Just be careful

I have purchased alot of things from alot of companies....such as TRAIL DUTY, GSTYLE AND TEAKATOY ....they were all excellent to deal with....no problems with any product....what you saw is what you got...but these characters at Predator Motorsports are not what they seem.

Just wanted you all to know......I am still trying to get someone on a telephone line.....I will....after being charged $150 for a product and not getting what i paid for really pisses a person off.....Mistakes happen.....but I dont think this is a mistake....this is just misrepresentation......JUST BE CAREFULL WITH THESE GUYS.

samkelly
2006 HUMMER H3

2007 PONTIAC SOLSTICE GXP CONVERTIBLE

Old 12-13-2008, 06:39 PM
Default RE: stay away from Predator Motorsports

WOW.....That's the 2nd anti Predator post in a week or so???

Old 12-13-2008, 10:48 PM
Super Moderator

Talk to Josh at Predator. I bet they make it right. Predator donated thousands of dollars in door prizes to the SoCal Toys for Tots event. Any company that does a lot of business will have their issues from time to time. Get ahold of them and post what happens.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:56 AM

pm me your phone number and i will have josh or ryan call you on monday. this is very rare that they would not call you back. they bend over backwards for customer service.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:00 PM

HELLO....i am sure that Predator like most companies donate monies to charity...thats nice...but thats donations, thats advertising for them, thats also a tax write off .........................My post was to advise that there are companies like this one...PREDATOR MOTORSPORTS who prey on people...online...you dont have much defense....had this happened in a store..and that i was able to walk in...boy oh boy...they would hear an ear full.

i am not getting upset with you by any means...your good people just like all hummer owners......but what i am getting at is.......well.....i get really pissed off when people take advantage of people....more so when a company that is online shows you a product...you buy that product based on what your seeing..you get that product shipped...in my particular case...i paid additional monies....alot to get it shipped overnight....well you open the box only to find another product...yes looks almost the same...but its not what i paid for...boy...the more i type about this , the more i get mad.

I am not going to call them anymore for a few days....want to see if they call me...odds are that they wont considering that my previous emails, phone calls have not been returned.

i will let you all know how i make out....trust me on this.

All the best to all my friends.

SamKelly

Old 12-14-2008, 03:06 PM

PREDATOR MOTORSPORTS.....THAT NAME SURE FITS THEM.......PREDATOR.

IF YOU WANT TO GIVE HIM A CALL...YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW HIM...I DONT BLAME YOUR FRIEND JOSH....I BLAME THE COMPANY...I DONT LIKE THEM PERIOD.

I EMAILED THEM...THEY HAVE MY INFORMATION UNDER SAM PRINCIPE.

Old 12-14-2008, 11:05 PM

The more you complain, the more PREDATOR MOTORSPORTS, ignores you!!!! I can show you all emails I have received from "RYAN, PRESIDENT" where he washes his hands of any warranty work. I can also show where I PAID in full for Parts I have not received. And money taken out of a company bank account that they had NO business doing, stealing!!! Predator took off parts on my Hummer because they did not like them, they liked thier parts better. Let me tell you....mine were made of chrome/steel, not cheap aluminum. They took thier parts back off when I told them I did not like them...to this day, I still have not received my orginal expensive parts back!!! They scratched my paint, and did nothing to repair it, they charged me $500 to cover a couple of dings and yet, never took care of it nor did they refund my money.

Buy from Hummerpartsclub.com, Dave is awesome and always helpful!!!

I will post good or bad if I hear anything from Predator, but, I doubt they will respond..can you say "RIP OFF"

Playfully,

Bel

Old 12-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Super Moderator

Bel, you are close enough, why don't you go to Predator and see what you can work out?

Old 12-15-2008, 11:17 PM

I will go there....been there many times. My Hummer is currently getting fixed from "Predator's" mistakes. The super charger they installed was NEVER programed, the transmission gets hot after having "Predator" rebuild stock one so that it could handle the horsepower and torque from supercharger...I could go on and on....but I just get upset that they have done what they did and I am the one paying for it. C'mon, what do you think of a company that warranty's work and then sends an email saying they will NO longer warranty because they don't want to deal with me, simply because I want what I paid for, nothing more?

I would just like to drive my Hummer, knowing it isn't going to break down anymore, due to Predator's mistakes, errors and incompetence.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5965/76041240C46B498290A168B0A66ECDCB.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-16-2008, 03:55 AM

UPDATE.....FIRST OFF....CANT THANK YOU ALL WHO CARE ....YOUR A BUNCH OF GREAT GREAT PEOPLE.

i got an email today...a few emails....from a customer service rep from Predaor...her name is Ellen....she told me that the part was updated but the pic was never changed......so my part and my huge shipping charge will be refunded...i have recieved a return authorization and i will ship back to them today.
I will let you know when i get my refund....i dont want to jump the gun just yet...letting them off the hook.
Ellen from Predator has informed me that they will change the pic on the site.

I sure hope so...its not like we as buyers can go into the store, open the package and view the product..its all based on a picture and the information they put on thier site.

again....thank you all...i will update soon.....In the mean time....i will order from GStyle....what you see is what you get with those guys...no bull...just great products....stay with who you know i guess is the moral of the story....you try to do business with other companies but you get kicked in the &amp#(*

Your buddy....Sam

samkelly
2006 Hummer H3
2007 Pontiac Solstice Convertible GXP

Quick Reply: stay away from Predator Motorsports