Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Stab sys,abs,trac control warning lights no code (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/stab-sys-abs-trac-control-warning-lights-no-code-36388/)

vacman 01-25-2016 11:59 AM

Stab sys,abs,trac control warning lights no code

Im in the middle of messing with Wifes 2006 h3, got water down right side pass pillar because of blown off drain tube last summer and car went into limp mode with all warning lights, so I dried all out and did the shift 4,4h.4l 100 times and no issues till other night went into limp for a minute and dash lights up again, no codes are thrown though, replaced transfer motor module I had bought last summer and ordered gas pedal assy not recieved yet because some had that issue.
I'm thinking maybe computer issue because of the no codes? anyone agree, or next step is replace all abs sensors, Help!!

Doc Olds 01-25-2016 01:14 PM

Do you still have the OEM crappy Battery Terminal Connectors?

Limp mode or reduced power mode is usually related to the PCM not being able to correlate the position of the Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor with the Throttle Position Sensor in the TB. If they loose that handshake = limp.

However, if you got the BCM wet from the sunroof drain, all kinds of electrical issues can be caused by that, even some that male no sense at all.

Doc Olds 01-25-2016 01:16 PM

Almost forgot. Try and ask a question ONCE, not repeatedly all over the board. ;)

vacman 01-25-2016 01:25 PM

Thanks ill erase if I can, ya new batt cable ends as well, hope gas pedal works to fix, but can't fathom that being abs related lol

vacman 01-25-2016 01:52 PM

And for 150, ordering bcm

skeeter 01-28-2016 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by vacman (Post 333272)
Thanks ill erase if I can, ya new batt cable ends as well, hope gas pedal works to fix, but can't fathom that being abs related lol

bad abs sensors or wheel bearing can set off all of those lights without throwing a code

vacman 01-29-2016 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by skeeter (Post 333433)
bad abs sensors or wheel bearing can set off all of those lights without throwing a code

Wow! New front hubs 10,000 miles ago so I'll keep rears in mind if computers not the fix, thanks

jbwk254 01-30-2016 01:37 PM

What reader are you using to check for codes? Most will not pull codes from the ABS module, air bag module, BCM etc.

BERULAKIDE 01-30-2016 05:58 PM

Only thing I ever had it for was front wheel bearings roached. I assume the other threads here would help too. The search above should show you multiple threads with your in dash messages. I think since I joined I remember three or four. Maybe these will help with yours as well.

vacman 01-31-2016 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by jbwk254 (Post 333489)
What reader are you using to check for codes? Most will not pull codes from the ABS module, air bag module, BCM etc.

Thanks, I'm out of town but it was a name brand, I did not know that