PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So, my new photo studio is open....

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Default So, my new photo studio is open....

...and to give our customers the size of our high key (white) shooting area, we put my H2 on it, just to show off.....

Old 07-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Default RE: So, my new photo studio is open....

....we are going to do a lot of motorcycle and car/truck photography here. This is a shot of me on my Harley when we were doing some light tests. Anyone needs pics of anything in the New England area, give me a shout. My new site is www.picmyrides.com

Old 07-02-2007, 06:07 PM

AWSOME! Looks great. If I was in your area, I would be getting some pic's done

Old 07-02-2007, 08:20 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

AWSOME! Looks great. If I was in your area, I would be getting some pic's done
DITTO..X2..VERY NICE

Old 07-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

That's sweet! I bet ZYNE (Nick) would be interested in doing something like that since he's into photography.

Old 07-03-2007, 10:07 AM

While I'm hardcore in to photography I spend my time in a different world than he does. I'm the guy you see laying flat on his gut with a camera glued to his face trying to capture that perfect insect shot ... all the while people keep passing me by wondering just what the hell is wrong with me hehehe ... I do enjoy studio photography and portrait work but I prefer living in the very small world :-) I do SOME nature photography as well but I tend to get bored with it rather quickly and revert back to my beloved insects, frogs, lizards, snakes, and so forth ... hehehehe ...

I will admit, I certainly wouldn't mind having a real studio setup but oddly enough I just don't have the room for it .. and well .. the money is an issue too I guess ... And that looks to be a NICE setup, definitely wouldn't mind invading it for an hour or so :-)

Old 07-03-2007, 10:11 AM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

While I'm hardcore in to photography I spend my time in a different world than he does. I'm the guy you see laying flat on his gut with a camera glued to his face trying to capture that perfect insect shot ... I do SOME nature photography as well but I tend to get bored with it rather quickly and revert back to my beloved insects, frogs, lizards, snakes, and so forth ... hehehehe ...
BOY do I have THE "nature insect shot" for you that hubby took years ago! ...will have to dig it out and scan it one of these days.

Old 07-03-2007, 10:12 AM

ummmmmmmm.........nice bike!...........[8D]

Old 07-03-2007, 10:34 AM

By all means, please do!!! There ain't nothing I enjoy more than the very very small when it comes to photography :-) Now if I can get me a nice 400mm lens and another extension tube I think my macro setup will be complete :-)

Old 07-03-2007, 07:37 PM

ZYNE, tomorrow is the 4th, and I am leaving for the beach for 2 weeks the day after...remind me down the road a piece if I don't get it to ya..it is one just too good to miss - if you have a bug fetish! LOL

Quick Reply: So, my new photo studio is open....