PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SNOW REPORT

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 07:45 PM
Default SNOW REPORT

Today as I type this we here in mostly all of Oklahoma are in the grips of one of the heaviest Blizzards we've experienced in over 5 years..7" to 10" on my front sidewalk and still coming down at a rate of 1" to 2" per hour..On top of ICE and packed SLEET.
(must be global warming)

MISSION:.To get cat food and the wife a STAR Magazine..Plus mail a couple of bills.

This gosh darn H3 is the bomb!!![sm=smiley20.gif]

It is one of the best driving snow time vehicles I have ever driven, (Born and raised in Michigan and Wisconsin..I know what I'm talking about)..Absolutely wouldn't know I was on Ice and snow had it not been freezing on the wipers (piece of crap, you'd think it would have heated wipers)..Seriously, I could not get it to fishtail or slide on anything, perfect stability..I was hauling *** on and open stretch of road and it felt like I was on dry pavement..I went up a few parking lot entrances, steep up grade where everyone else couldn't make it but only half way without having to backup back down into the street..Stopping was impressive too..very little drifting and sliding as the ABS is brilliant...You do need to plan for your stops though..5600 pounds tends to want to stay in motion.

Overall winter driving quality and safety from 1 to 10, (1 being a loose ended pickup with bald tires with a drunk Okie driving);

Old 11-30-2006, 08:04 PM
Default RE: SNOW REPORT

Yeah I was wonderin about you Oklahoma boys. Looks like yall have gotten the brunt of it. We here in Dallas are jealous. However, it's still lightly falling. There's about an inch or two in the city. Out in the burbs I hear it's a little more heavy. Ft. Worth and Abilene got more than we did.

I took my friends to go get BBQ at lunch before they sent everyone home from work. I couldn't get it to fishtail or anything either. I was actually a little more surprised than I even thought I'd be at how much control there was.

It's gonna freeze up real nice and be all ice by tomorrow's rush hour. Can't wait for that...all the dumbasses over here slam on their brakes if it starts to drizzle and there will be 5 wrecks on the way into work.

Have fun playin in the snow Dennis. Take some pics of anything cool.

Old 11-30-2006, 08:13 PM

Up here in the Maratimes we get lots of snow. Last year the H worked excellent only complaint is the wipers. When the snow ices up on the windshield the wipers SUCK. Always have to reach out and snap them. Anybody know a good wiper

Old 11-30-2006, 08:15 PM

Here in Pittsburgh it was 66 today. Had to use the air.Name:  drinking08.gif
Views: 34
Size:  762 Bytes

Old 11-30-2006, 08:17 PM

Although it's all spost to go to he!! on fri and satName:  youngsanta.gif
Views: 62
Size:  666 Bytes

Old 11-30-2006, 08:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis MISSION:.To get cat food and the wife a STAR Magazine..Plus mail a couple of bills.
AHA! I was wonderin if there was a "Mrs Dennis"

Y'all should be down here in the "land of summer year round!" [:'(] But, then we wouldn't have a report on the lil Hummer's snow performance LOL.

Old 11-30-2006, 08:46 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

[font="Verdana"][b]AHA! I was wonderin if there was a "Mrs Dennis"
..Yeah..She's Married[sm=smiley2.gif][sm=pimp.gif]

Old 11-30-2006, 08:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

[font="Verdana"][b]AHA! I was wonderin if there was a "Mrs Dennis"
..Yeah..She's Married[sm=smiley2.gif][sm=pimp.gif]
BAHAHAHAHA! Right..."honey go out and get me a "Star" magazine <snicker>...married but not dead LOL! [

Old 11-30-2006, 09:38 PM

HEY!..little missy..I'll have you know I read it too...ceptin, she always does the crossword puzzle first, damnit![:@][&:]

Old 11-30-2006, 09:40 PM

i did not see this i just posted one.

Quick Reply: SNOW REPORT