PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Smoked cab lights

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Default Smoked cab lights

Alright guys, step up to the plate and show these off .. well, assuming you have em. Looking to get a set of smoked cab lights (http://www.stallioncustoms.com/cwc-h2cabs.html) and was wondering if anyone has installed them. Just curious about product quality and ultimately, the end result ...Any opinions or pics would be highly appreciated!

Old 01-15-2007, 08:38 PM
Default RE: Smoked cab lights

I didn't even know that they made them.

Old 01-15-2007, 09:57 PM

I think they would look good on your white rig. Don't know if they would look good on mine.

Old 01-15-2007, 10:21 PM

I think they would too but wouldn't mind seeing em on a -03 whitey first ... LOL!

Old 01-15-2007, 11:56 PM

I have a clear set on mine. I like them alot and will try to post a better pic when I get a chance. They seem like they are made just as well as oem to me.

Tim

Old 01-16-2007, 01:52 AM

Me too...Got the CLEAR. I'll try and figure out the company that made them. I'm thinking PRO....something. I'll try to remember to post a pic whenI get home. As far as QUALITY. They MATCH or EXCEED the OEM ones I took off. Had them over a year, and still perfect. I use LED's as bulbs!!

Old 01-16-2007, 10:59 AM

I'm guessing it's probably in-pro car wear, they make a lot of these things. We worked with them on an Avalanche board years ago to get clear tail lights made for our trucks. Great company to deal with and theycatered to our every desire!!

Anyhow, I think ya'll have talked me in to order em sight unseen ... in fact, if my boss would leave me alone for more than a minute at a time I'd get em ordered LOL!!!! I guess pics to follow as soon as it's done!!
Speaking of ordering, do we get any kind of member discount from Stallion Customs and if so, what do I need to do in order to get it!? There's a company here in Ohio who sells em as well but would like to give our sponsors a shot first .. any info !?!?1

Old 01-16-2007, 12:13 PM

i haven't seen Stallion customs post anything for a while, but i got a 10% discount for being a member of this forum when i bought my hypertech programmer.

Old 01-16-2007, 12:31 PM

Hmm, even with the 10% discount my other place is still almost 20 bucks cheaper on the set .... bulbs included and shipping is cheaper too .. I'm off to order ... LOL!

Old 01-16-2007, 12:46 PM

Ended up ordering the lense kit from an alternate source. Shipped 3 day guaranteed along with necessary bulbs turned out to be $164 and change, lower that Stalion even with the member discount. The vendor states delivery on Friday so hopefully we'll have some installed pics this weekend :-)

Quick Reply: Smoked cab lights