PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Show your wheels

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 05:57 PM
Default 35 Nitto Trail Grappler

35 Nitto Trail Grappler with 18" chrome Rockstars.

Attached Thumbnails Show your wheels-img_1202.jpg  
Old 11-13-2011, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Muddydawg75
I just bought those XD Spy wheels for my wife's H2...

They look awesome in person...
I will really appreciate if you can post a picture .
wheels looks great online , I google it for a hummer with those wheels but nothing really show it

Thank you

Last edited by H2Miami; 11-13-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by m4RK
I used to have a set of XDs.
Now I'm all chrome Akuzas.

I have another set of old chrome 17s I run in the winter. The black XDs I had didnt fair well in our winter here.

Well . Winter here is as cool as 70* but just for curiosity , whats wrong with the black XD in winter ?

Old 11-14-2011, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Muddydawg75
I just bought another set of those for Lynn's H2....

I guess she'll need them at Muddy Acre's..other wise her 2 is a Pavement Pounder

Old 11-14-2011, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by H2Miami
Im looking to get a new wheels better to stay with standard size 17" so I can use the same tires ( almost new )

If you guys can post pictures of your wheels or any nice wheels you found online ...

What do you like better Chrome , Black or Black with Chrome

I know I should get what I like but I would like to see some ideas ...

Thank you
I just bought an 08'(20" oem wheels) & I'm thinking about putting the chrome foose wheels off of my 03'(17") on it, I'll be selling the truck. If you might be interested in them, make me an offer. I was trying to decide if I wanted to go back down in size, since everybody usually goes up in size. I actually kinda like the stock oem's on my 08' so I really don't know what I'm going to do just yet, but I really do like the foose wheels also. Also, both of the tires are pretty much the same height even though there's a 3" difference in size.
I'll try & post a pic of the two & any suggestions would be appreciated. Well, the upload failed so I'll try to figure out how to downsize the pics or I could email you some pics if your interested, but I'd like to try & post some on here so everybody can give me their opinions.

Old 11-14-2011, 07:36 PM

Well . Winter here is as cool as 70* but just for curiosity , whats wrong with the black XD in winter ?
It gets well below zero here and we get very deep snow. The de icer they spread on the roads coupled with all the sand and stuff they lay down is really hard on wheels.
It got in to the finish of the XDs and made them look milky.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:14 PM

Guys I'm still having problems with these damn pixels or whatever the hell they are. They must be really small on here, cause I don't have problems posting these same pics on any other forums. If you want to see them you can go to hummernetworkforums.com (not sure if its related to this forum or not) & go to looking to upgrade & I have several pics there.

Old 11-14-2011, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by m4RK
It gets well below zero here and we get very deep snow. The de icer they spread on the roads coupled with all the sand and stuff they lay down is really hard on wheels.
It got in to the finish of the XDs and made them look milky.
I got it ... In some way you are still lucky .... Im spending Thousands to get know the snow and do some snowmobile ride ...

Old 11-14-2011, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by mattdillon
Guys I'm still having problems with these damn pixels or whatever the hell they are. They must be really small on here, cause I don't have problems posting these same pics on any other forums. If you want to see them you can go to hummernetworkforums.com (not sure if its related to this forum or not) & go to looking to upgrade & I have several pics there.
which one are you selling .. the 17" or the 20" ?

Send me pictures @ intsell@yahoo.com

Thank you

Old 11-15-2011, 06:35 PM

which one are you selling .. the 17" or the 20" ?

Send me pictures @ intsell@yahoo.com

Thank you
H2Miami, I tried to send you a few pics, it said you do not have a yahoo account!

Quick Reply: Show your wheels