PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Saw 4-THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Default Saw 4-THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!

[align=left]Who's going to see Saw 4 this weekend? [/align]

Old 10-24-2007, 07:47 PM
Default RE: Saw 4

not me im scarelol [&o]

I SAW HOSTEL AND I HAD 3 DAY WITH OUT SLEEPIN LOL

Old 10-24-2007, 08:28 PM

I haven't been disappointed with a Saw movie yet. Don't know if I will get to this weekend but I will see it for sure. Curious to see how they can keep continueing the storyline after Jigsaw has died.

Old 10-25-2007, 02:37 PM

I think he's coming back to life

Old 10-25-2007, 02:41 PM

From what I can tell is that there was tapes with instructions in his stomach that were found during autopsy. I don't know but itshould be interesting.

Old 10-25-2007, 02:47 PM

Where'd you get that from?

Old 10-25-2007, 03:00 PM

The trailers I have seen. Plus they are saying that everything that has happened up to this point was all part of an elabote plan. I would like to see how they pull that off. Either way the Saw flicks are always entertaining. Google Saw4 trailers and you can see tons.

Old 10-26-2007, 05:43 PM

John Kramer, Jigsaw, is dead, his body recovered by authorities and subjected to an autopsy. However, during the operation, a tape is found in Jigsaw's stomach, coated in candle wax. Detective Hoffman is called to the scene where he plays the tape and is told that Jigsaw's work will continue despite his death.
The scene changes to show two men in one of Jigsaws traps, attached by the neck to chains which pass through a machine. One victim is rendered blind, his eyes sewn shut whilst the other is mute, his lips sewn together. In a panic, both men assault each other, the mute man gaining the upper hand and killing his opponent before using a key chained to his neck to free himself from the trap.
The police meanwhile have uncovered a trap and the remains of Detective Kerry, her ribs torn from her chest. Rigg, distraught at the find, leaves the scene as FBI agents Perez and Strahm arrive, sumising that Jigsaw had help in concocting this particular trap and that the help was from someone other than his apprentice, Amanda Young.
That night, Rigg is attacked in his home and left unconscious, awakening to a new Jigsaw trap taking place in his own home. Rigg struggles to free Brenda from the trap while Jigsaw advises him that she is a criminal and undeserving of life, disclosing her life as a pimp of young girls. Rigg frees her but not before she suffers severe damage to her torn scalp, however, after she is freed, her 'test' begins and she attempts to kill Rigg before being subdued. Finding clues to the next phase of the game, Rigg travels to a particular hotel and uses a key supplied by Jigsaw to gain access to a room that contains his next instruction. Rigg captures the next victim, Ivan, and moves him to another room which contains another trap. Surrounding by photos and video evidence of Ivan's sordid past, an enraged Rigg forces him into the trap to let him pay for his crime. Rigg reads his next clue while Ivan, taking too long to complete his task, is torn apart.
The scene shows a flashback of Rigg's past, before he became a member of SWAT, dealing with the apparent beating of a child by her father. Unable to confess the crime to Rigg, they are forced to let the man go but not before his comments force Rigg to assault the girls father. Rigg escapes prosecution by lawyer, Art Blanc, thanks to Hoffman's falsified report.
The FBI raid Rigg's home, believing that he may be connected to the Jigsaw killer. There they find that the Brenda has died from her injuries. The evidence there leads them to suspect Rigg and also helps them to discover Jill, Jigsaw's ex-wife, as a possible source of information about the recent traps.
In current time, Rigg enters the now derelict school where the event took place, finding the deceased abusive father and his wife, chained together with a single spike piercing their body. A flashback shows the women being instructed to escape her abusive relationship by removing the spikes from her body while simultaneously killing her husband. However, in the present, she has been unwilling to remove the final spike. Instructed by Jigsaw that Rigg must stand aside and allow her to complete her own test, Rigg hands her a key which will unlock her from her shackles but tells her that she must remove the final spike herself as he follows his next clue but not before pulling the fire alarm so as to alert the authorities.
As the FBI and police investigate the crime scene, an accident with the now-completed trap occurs, spearing the forensic photographer through the neck and killing her. Frustrated and disgusted, Perez and Strahm search the school further, finding Billy the Puppet and a tape addressed to themselves. Perez is told that Strahm is about to kill an innocent man and that her next step is crucial. Peering closer to investigate a sound, the puppets face explodes, poisoning Perez and revealing a camera hidden in the puppets skull.
Desperate, Strahm attempts to illicit information from Jill. Fl

Old 10-27-2007, 11:09 AM

Nobody saw SAW 4

Old 10-27-2007, 01:46 PM

i think i can wait till it comes out on dvd,should only be a couple of weeks,otherwise ill spend 50 bucks at the movies,and momma dont like that

Quick Reply: Saw 4-THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!