PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Save Hummer Campaign

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 08:48 AM
Default Save Hummer Campaign

Since the China deal has fallen through, let's everyone on the forum contact AM General and encourage them to take a look. Their URL is amgeneral.com Go to the bottom of the page and click on contacts. There are a bunch of options to contact them online. Can't hurt..

Old 02-25-2010, 09:26 AM
Banned
Default kept it simple

TO AM GENERAL PUBLIC RELATIONS

my last "NEW" vehicle was 71 pinto!, last used is 07 h3 hummer.
i like it so much i plan to buy a new one,,,???
will i be able to next year?
who will make it for me??
i hope some AMerican co. does.
tom

Old 02-25-2010, 09:28 AM

I understand wanting to save Hummer. I love mine, and 99% of the other people here do to, I'm sure. Fact is, though, Hummer has run its course. It was great while it lasted, but alas all good things must come to an end. It's just not a viable product in today's market.

Old 02-25-2010, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by 08H3
I understand wanting to save Hummer. I love mine, and 99% of the other people here do to, I'm sure. Fact is, though, Hummer has run its course. It was great while it lasted, but alas all good things must come to an end. It's just not a viable product in today's market.
We need to have niche products that don't quite fit in to the mass market. Otherwise all cars are the same and boring. Do you want all cars to look and drive alike?

Old 02-25-2010, 02:55 PM

I want an electric hummer that can fly

Old 02-26-2010, 07:28 AM
wob

My yellow H2 is now a collector's item. I'm glad I traded-in the Audi for it.

Old 02-26-2010, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by wob
My yellow H2 is now a collector's item. I'm glad I traded-in the Audi for it.
I agree with Wob, My Hummer parts are gonna be worth so much more now...rock on Hummer...

btw, there is nothing better than getting a hummer on the beach..

Old 02-26-2010, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Liam
I agree with Wob, My Hummer parts are gonna be worth so much more now...rock on Hummer...

btw, there is nothing better than getting a hummer on the beach..

funny I had my hummer on the beach last summer what a great time the pulsating action of 4x4ing in the dunes was memorable.....what color is your h1?

Old 02-27-2010, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by 08H3
I don't think so. Similar to the Corvette, Camaro, etc. There is enough of buyers to support the brand, in my opinion. I'd buy an H2 in a year or two if it was still around.

Old 02-27-2010, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by RKSmith163
Since the China deal has fallen through, let's everyone on the forum contact AM General and encourage them to take a look. Their URL is amgeneral.com Go to the bottom of the page and click on contacts. There are a bunch of options to contact them online. Can't hurt..
While AM General is a military contractor, I suppose it's possible, but don't hold your breath. Someone like Roger Penske(who had a viable offer on the table for the Saturn brand) needs to buy the brand and keep it full steam ahead!

Quick Reply: Save Hummer Campaign