PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Roof Rack Rails by CircuitGuy on eBay

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Default RE: Roof Rack Rails by CircuitGuy on eBay

[align=center]I didn't see where it claimed to be GMOEM...Hey if the price is right...it maybe a good deal..[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align]Hummer H3 Roof mounted cross rail package.
Package contains 2 rails, 4 end caps and 4 keys.In Bright Black Finish
Part Number: 12498493 ...Please review pictures carefully, read description in full, and ask questions before you bid. Shipping will be a flat rate listed . Paypal & Money Orders are welcome. International bidders MUST pay using PAYPAL. All auctions MUST be paid for within 5 Business Days of auctions end.

[align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]This is the description[/align]

Old 06-29-2007, 10:57 PM

LOL, too funny that's what I did too. Whole lot cheaper...

Old 07-11-2007, 10:03 AM

just wanted to send out an update regarding the roof racks i found on ebay (not g-styles). i went ahead and rolled the dice. bought a pair of the brushed aluminums from this guy, todd, at partsdirectplus (name listed on ebay).contacted him directly (bypassing ebay) and paid $180.00 flat (no shipping) for OEM rails (i.e. the exact same you buy at the dealer...say HUMMER on the locks and everything...NOT aries/generic) . great quality and shipped already assembled in very protective packaging. i asked him if he normally sells hummer parts b/c it was such a good deal. he said that he doesnt, but came across these from an accessoriesdealer that's going/wentout of business. he's got a handful left, so i figured i'd share the news w/ my hummer friends and give him a shout out for the great deal. here's the ebay link:EBAY

good luck!

lil d

ps - yes, i bought a pair of roof racks for an H3 that i dont even have back yet from sevice dept 650 miles away...WTF?! ha!

Old 07-11-2007, 04:03 PM

Well, sounds like you got a good deal. Hope you can accept a compliment from an AGGIE. I just ordered mine from Clarence for a little over $200.....maybe this is an Aggie question, but does anyone know what all comes with the rack from G-Style. It said roof rack cross rail bars, but this add specifically states specifically that it is a package with the following.....
Hummer H3 Roof mounted cross rail package.
Package contains 2 rails, 4 end caps and 4 keys

Old 07-11-2007, 05:23 PM

as long as we keep beating you guys, i am more than accepting of your compliments . hey, at least you're not a pooner...right dennis? jk! ha!

i actually bought a set of racks from clarence for my dad's H3 before i found these on ebay. got about the same price as you. g-styles are great quality, just not OEM. i was planning on buying a set for me, but stumbled across these and saved $30. plus, these are already assembled, which saves me a well needed 15 mins.

anyways, to answer your question, the package will include everything you need to install them (bolts, nuts, washers, etc). not sure if that's your concern, but he won't send you anything half-arsed. and if he does, just call him and tell him what you're missing. they'llovernight you a replacement.

lil d

Old 07-11-2007, 07:33 PM

Have mercy on the Sooners ..Today the NCAA just stuffed it up our asses

OU gets screwed again..it rymes with DUCK

Old 07-11-2007, 07:58 PM

Anybody notice this thread has 1009 hits?
That's a LOT of interest !

Jeez, I might ought to look into selling roof rails as a side business.....