PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Right Leg??

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 09:18 AM
Default Right Leg??

Anyone else's right leg falling asleep or being aggravated by longer drives?? I can't really put my finger on it but the seat kinda pushes up behind my right knee and makes it really uncomfortable on long rides...

Old 07-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Default RE: Right Leg??

mine has a tendency to stop working after drinking too much [sm=alcoholic.gif]

but i've also had the same problem as you, it just took a while to get the seat adjusted right. not sure how much adjustment you've got on a 3, but try adjusting the front down some if you can. a small amount will make a big difference in getting comfortable.

Old 07-05-2006, 01:33 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

Are you sure it's the RIGHT leg that stops working?[sm=crossbonesgif.gif]

Old 07-05-2006, 01:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: shortbus

Are you sure it's the RIGHT leg that stops working?[sm=crossbonesgif.gif]
you'd have to ask the mrs. i usually have no recollection . . . .

Old 07-05-2006, 01:47 PM

I dont know if the power seats have that function, but I know the manual ones don't. It does feel like the back of the bottem could go up about an inch or so, That would alos imporve outward visibility. The problem I have is where to put my left leg. Jutting it strait out into nowhere under the dash is uncomfortable, and bending the knee to rest it up against the door makes the knee hit the arm rest.

Old 07-05-2006, 02:05 PM

Yes it does this to me too! I tilt the bottum of the seat foward a little. It helps. I have the Lux. It does it. Also i think if i was taller my knee wouldnt be there.

Old 07-05-2006, 02:12 PM

I guess Linus and I have the same problem "LONG LEGS". (I'm 6'3).The left one I find it usually bent at the ankle when stretched out and or my left knee rubbing the arm rest handle..But I'm not bitchin, I can get comfy most the times.

Old 07-05-2006, 02:13 PM

How tall are you? I'm 5'11" (yes they stack it that high) and my knee hits right where the armrest bends up on the front to go to the grab handle. Very uncomfortable.

Old 07-05-2006, 04:29 PM

I'm 6 foot even with the cheap seats and this seat is really getting on my nerves... It is tight with the shifter to the right and the arm rest to the left but it is the aching or downright falling asleep that is driving me batty... Toyota Tacoma Batty...

Old 07-05-2006, 05:09 PM

My trip yesterday to Everett was the farthest I've gone in it so far, and that trip wasn't too bad. I had to shift around a lot to stay comfortable. It seems to be ok for the occasinal road trip, but I wouldn't want to drive it for a living, al la my pos Freightshakin' Frightliner.

Quick Reply: Right Leg??