Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Riding Shotgun (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/riding-shotgun-3129/)

jm4490 01-06-2007 06:38 PM

Riding Shotgun

Has anybody rode shotgunyet? I did for the first time the other night and i think it has a different feel (ride) than the drivers seat. Anybody else find the same thing or was it just my own fear of my wifes driving!!:):)

HummBob 01-06-2007 06:52 PM

RE: Riding Shotgun

2 Attachment(s)

ORIGINAL: jm4490

Has anybody rode shotgunyet? I did for the first time the other night and i think it has a different feel (ride) than the drivers seat. Anybody else find the same thing or was it just my own fear of my wifes driving!!:):)
Attachment 24753Attachment 24753

CerberusSVT 01-06-2007 08:28 PM

I don't have leather and yes, the seat definately feels different.. I have the seats adjusted identically because I can't stand when the seats look all cock-eyed in cars, it drives me nuts! The difference I think is because there is no lumbar support adjustment on the passenger side seat, and the obvious lack of a steering wheel to hold on to. If you sit in the drivers seat like a passenger (look 'ma no hands style) it feels identical except for the lower back as far as I can tell... I have too much time on my hands since I'm not taking classes right now, so sue me:D

blackstangs281 01-06-2007 11:55 PM

My wife drove the H2 on a little trip last week. It was different on the pass side. On that side, it looked like she was going to hit every mailbox we passed.[:o]

She did very well, but it was hard to relax:D:D

importkiller 01-07-2007 01:34 AM

The only time I ever drove in the passenger seat with my wife driving was 3 years ago before my son was born. We were in my Grand National and I had just installed a new turbo, injectors,downpipe and tires. We pulled up to a red-light and a punk with a Supra pulled next to us and started reving that POS. The light turned green and my wife pulled off the line like there was a cop behind us...we lost badly!!! At the next light I got out and switched seats with my wife.......beat the supra by 5 car lengths and told my wife she will never drive with me in the car again.;):D:D:D

HummBob 01-07-2007 06:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)

ORIGINAL: importkiller

The only time I ever drove in the passenger seat with my wife driving was 3 years ago before my son was born. We were in my Grand National and I had just installed a new turbo, injectors,downpipe and tires. We pulled up to a red-light and a punk with a Supra pulled next to us and started reving that POS. The light turned green and my wife pulled off the line like there was a cop behind us...we lost badly!!! At the next light I got out and switched seats with my wife.......beat the supra by 5 car lengths and told my wife she will never drive with me in the car again.;):D:D:D
Attachment 24742

LawWyfe 01-07-2007 11:16 AM

That's just MEAN! Good thing we have the community property law down here...it states "what'sMINE isMINE (the H3) AND what's his (the vette) is MINE! Don't believe me just take a look![8D]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1372/F542FAC8634D4E5AA2148339E7570E63.jpg[/IMG]

jm4490 01-07-2007 12:17 PM

besides the fear factor !! does the ride itself feel any different to anybody else?

LawWyfe 01-07-2007 12:30 PM

Yeah! It doesn't feel as good riding as it does driving! [sm=youreright.gif]

In all seriousness, as Cerb stated, possibly the lack of adjustment capability in the passenger seat, possibly (for me anyway) no center console to lean on on the right side (and NOOO I dont ride around all on the lean LOL), perhaps psychologically the ride isn't as good as the drive as well! [sm=gears.gif]

blackstangs281 01-07-2007 02:08 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

That's just MEAN! Good thing we have the community property law down here...it states "what'sMINE isMINE (the H3) AND what's his (the vette) is MINE! Don't believe me just take a look![8D]

Wow........looks good;)...................TheVette also.:D

Dennis 01-07-2007 05:14 PM

Who's the cute babe in the Vette?[8D]

LawWyfe 01-07-2007 05:53 PM

Thank you Stang :)

LawWyfe 01-07-2007 05:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Who's the cute babe in the Vette?[8D]
That's hubby's squeeze LOL [sm=kiss.gif]

Thanks by the way ;)

Dennis 01-07-2007 06:05 PM

He's a lucky guy...I think....Didn't you say it was HIS Vette?:D:D:D

LawWyfe 01-07-2007 06:16 PM

ummmmmm I said what's his is MINE! [sm=gears.gif];);):D:D;);)

Dennis 01-07-2007 07:46 PM

Oh! I see now..My mind is not programmed to recognize those kinda writings:D:D:D:D

LawWyfe 01-07-2007 08:24 PM

[sm=guilty.gif]

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ummmmmm I said what's his is MINE!

Oh! I see now..My mind is not programmed to recognize those kinda writings:D:D:D:D
TSK! TSK! Dennie-poo you wouldn't have a tad bit of "MCP" in you would you??? I for sure have some "FCP" in me!
[sm=guilty.gif]

naluboy 01-08-2007 06:09 AM

Two stoplights and two floorpan holes later, I kindly ask the wifey to switch seats=) It was too short of a ride to remember...

Mr H3x 01-08-2007 03:12 PM

I picked up my H3 on Halloween afternoon and have only rode in the passenger seat once, hopefully it won't happen again. My 19 yr old Son wanted to drive it and dumb me I agreed, I had to change my pants when we returned home. He hit every pot hole he could find, came close to knocking down about a dozenmail box's and he thinks he's driving a race car. I don't think that my Wife will drive it unless I install a backup camera, needless to say I'm not looking very hard to find one.

Linus Gump 01-09-2007 03:12 AM

You're a funny woman.:) The other day I saw a little orange sports car with a personalized license plate that said," WAS HIS."
I have two words, Prenuptual Agreement, and if it is all aquired after the fact, ChainSaw, to makehalves of everything. :D

LawWyfe 01-09-2007 10:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Linus Gump

You're a funny woman.:D
Thanks Linus...ummm..I think...LOL...my plate reads MINE MINE MINE! (j/k, I'm really not a selfish woman and Mama taught me to share and play nice...most of the time anyway LOL

importkiller 01-09-2007 01:57 PM

If my wife and I ever split I'll just have to show her video of me and another woman in the back seat of the Hummer...then she'll not want it...it' a win-win:D:D:D

LawWyfe 01-09-2007 08:05 PM

If my wife and I ever split I'll just have to show her video of me and another woman in the back seat of the Hummer...then she'll not want it...it' a win-win:D:D:D
HMMMM Killer hun, let meshow you a woman's perspective on that...she may not want it any longer after she views that video, but then you will NOT enjoy it either! That is after she burns up the back seat of your pride n joy and then slices off your **** (you insert word)!

And further more, didn't I see you say recently that your wifey is a latina (and you think I have a bad temper!!??) 2 words...Lorena Bobbitt!
[sm=badidea.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif](hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!)

ZYNE 01-10-2007 12:42 AM

I'm guessing she woulduse it asa scetch pad for her thoughts of you .... nothing like a nice truck with some bling and the word "a$$hole" scribed in exposed metal down the drivers side front door ... Of course complete with pointing arrow and everything ... :D:D:D

Little Monster 01-10-2007 02:22 AM

It is my opinion that the ride indeed is different from the passenger seat...not bad just different.

HummBob 01-10-2007 06:26 AM

ORIGINAL: Little Monster

It is my opinion that the ride indeed is different from the passenger seat...not bad just different.

I'm GLAD we figured that out...FINALLY:D;)

importkiller 01-10-2007 02:57 PM

HMMMM Killer hun, let meshow you a woman's perspective on that...she may not want it any longer after she views that video, but then you will NOT enjoy it either! That is after she burns up the back seat of your pride n joy and then slices off your **** (you insert word)!

And further more, didn't I see you say recently that your wifey is a latina (and you think I have a bad temper!!??) 2 words...Lorena Bobbitt!
[sm=badidea.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif](hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!)

hmm...may have to rethink my plan then:D:D:D

And my wife is Cuban, which is great cause if the motor on my boat ever dies I have someone to row back to shore....them cubans have rowing in their genetics

LawWyfe 01-10-2007 03:03 PM

OMG LOL, you are such a bad boy <giggle> [sm=crossbonesgif.gif]

importkiller 01-10-2007 03:23 PM

;)http://www.stillernation.com/phpbb/i...miles/evil.gif :D:D:D

HummerGuy 01-10-2007 03:28 PM

Hi. My name is Mike. I live in Plainfield, Illinois. I'm 6'0, 190 lbs and love to roller blade, drive my H3 through desolate areas, and enjoy the company of females who are as adventurous as, oh wait, I'm married. DOH!

ZYNE 01-10-2007 03:56 PM

Yeah, to a latina at that ... you know she will beat the crap out of you if she caught up with ya .... lol

HummerGuy 01-10-2007 04:06 PM

I have the liberty of saying I have the only latin wife that DOESN'T get jeolous if I look at someone else, or want to kill me even better! But then again, I don't think I ever look at anybody else since my wife is a hottie :D well, unless you count all these hottie pictures on this forum that have been popping up lately ;)

LawWyfe 01-10-2007 04:09 PM

Hi Mike, I'm married too (and I used to live in IL) so I guess that makes us about even LOL...no wait...I guess not - I don't rollerblade, I like my limbs in tact too much! LOL ;)

ZYNE 01-10-2007 04:10 PM

Yanno what they say .. no matter how good lookin' she is .. someone, somewhere is tired of her ****! LOL! I got that on my skydiving helmet along with a half nude rather striking woman :-)

jm4490 01-10-2007 04:11 PM

I'm glad my post turned inti aan online dating service!!:D:)[:-]

ZYNE 01-10-2007 04:13 PM

ORIGINAL: jm4490

I'm glad my post turned inti aan online dating service!!:D:)[:-]
No, you should be glad it ONLY turned in to an online dating service ... LOL!

HummerGuy 01-10-2007 04:14 PM

Hi Mike, I'm married too (and I used to live in IL) so I guess that makes us about even LOL...no wait...I guess not - I don't rollerblade, I like my limbs in tact too much! LOL ;)
It's ok. We don't have to rollerblade. There are plenty of people to do out there, like long walks on the beach, boating, home remodelling, archery, etc..............

Sorry, i'm having match.com flashbacks.

ZYNE 01-10-2007 04:14 PM

Umm I think "normal" roller blading has the same or slightly lower risk factor as knitting ... I'm guessing you'll be fine lmao!

ZYNE 01-10-2007 04:16 PM

Yep, you're having flashbacks of SOMETHING that's for damn sure lol!

LawWyfe 01-10-2007 04:18 PM

A little extra "eye candy" (besidesall these hot H3's)is always nice doncha think? Now hows about some pics of the boys for us gals? And since I have to constantly look at Killer's boobsbouncing in my face (keep waiting for her to pop up with black eyes one day)...I was thinking of getting my own little "clip" for the ladies!
[sm=devilangel.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=lildevil.gif]