PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Ridiculous Website Against Hummers

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 07:24 AM
Banned
Default nut cases---govt officials

the whack job training his 4 yr old is not too dangerous,

its the govt guys who declare co2 as a POLLUTANT that are scary, like will they tell us when to breath and exhale next??

hey im a tree lover too,,,when they get big you can use them for firewood to cook chicken, or as PALIN says "all GODS creatures have a place,right next to the mashed potatos", or is it potatoes.

as for the electric car nuts they cant see or smell electricityy so they cant comprehend how much power it will take to charge a 100 hp car so it will go 100 miles at 60 mph. only nuke plants could support a fleet and theres no use even talking to them about nukes.

btw maybe we could park all our aircraft carriers and subs
around the country and tap into their juice since they seem perfectly safe,,,ALL the new big boats are nuke powered and im waiting to hear the first report of trouble in one of them!!!

best wishes

tom

Old 12-26-2009, 08:05 AM

Now I've seen it all! A website dedicated strictly to giving the finger to Hummer's? Those wacko environmentalists really have nothing better to do, do they? What a bunch of Al Gore loving, Fox News hating, liberal, government cheese-eating, Obama loving, free health care wanting losers!!!!
God Bless America!

Old 12-26-2009, 05:23 PM

X2

Amen to that!

Old 12-30-2009, 05:57 PM

wow what a creative bunch of hippies flippin the bird to a truck oh how original. well that isnt gonna change my mind i will continue supporting the american oil worker by driving my 10 mile to the gallon pig everywhere i go and if someone flips me the bird i may just park my 8000lb paper weight in their trunk. the real death trap is the dumbass that buys a car lower than the standard suv which probably out number small cars by huge numbers and those smart cars and prius' are ridicolous. i live in chicago where we get a lot SNOW and ICE and i laugh when they are going 4mph because they cant get traction. and last my other vehicle is a big fu**ing suburban so take that one up your tiny car pie hole you hippie soldier hating peace lovin tree huggers! Sempr Fidelis brothers come home safe!

Old 01-03-2010, 05:48 PM

Haha, that is funny! It's probably some of the same liberals that are like "live and let live", that is, as long as you agree with them. Some people are just tards.

Old 01-21-2010, 11:06 PM

I drove my H2 from UK to Kazakhstan which is where i live and work at the present time, and its great because the law is fairly clear here; touch what isnt yours and you WILL get slapped. Generally the locals are really good and they are genuinely interested in the H2, often come out and see the kids and their phones getting pictures stood next to it. Also a few of the bigger guys here have them. We have about 6 in the city now including mine. And yes I LOVE MY CAR and i have not got a small ****

Old 01-27-2010, 12:40 PM

One day I had people honking and giving me the finger like crazy, I just thought they were jealous, then I realized when I got home what the deal was...I had a Prius stuck in my grill. Oh happy day!

Old 01-27-2010, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by drtom
its the govt guys who declare co2 as a POLLUTANT that are scary, like will they tell us when to breath and exhale next??
Now maybe I am missing something,so follow me here and see if I have a flaw in my logic.

1. CO2 has been declared to be a dangerous pollutant by the Frederal Gummint.

2. The EPA is obligated to regulate all sources of dangerous pollutants and in particular to license all newly built plants that will produce these hazardous substances.

3. Human beings, as a necessary condition of living, produce CO2.

4. Therefore the EPA is obligated to regulate the numbers of humans in the US and to license the creation of new CO2 sources - AKA babies.

Come on. You knew it was coming didn't you?

Old 01-29-2010, 12:30 PM

ha ha, i wish there was a thumbs up button you could press next to a comment

Old 01-29-2010, 07:26 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by girlieh2
one day i had people honking and giving me the finger like crazy, i just thought they were jealous, then i realized when i got home what the deal was...i had a prius stuck in my grill. Oh happy day!
ha ha

Quick Reply: A Ridiculous Website Against Hummers