PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

remove this guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 03:33 PM
Default remove this guy

Jeffrey bigdong
E-mail E-mail hummerguysmanlover12

Old 07-31-2006, 12:43 AM
Default RE: remove this guy

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_11392..._2/key_/tm.htm

This stuff getting old and everyone getting upset
i tried for hummerguy123 to make fun of me because i did not want him to start with other people so me and him where going at it as fun and he left everyone else out of it .But it still happening.

hummerguysmanlover12 and you know it one of them under this fake name.

Old 07-31-2006, 12:45 AM
Old 08-02-2006, 12:53 AM

People are really getting sick of theses two.

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_11454/tm.htm

Old 08-02-2006, 05:21 PM

we need to do something with this guy.
https://www.hummerforums.com/m_11778/tm.htm

Old 08-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Administrator

bigwood212 banned
hummerguysmanlover12 banned
69.114.31.230 banned

i have emailed hummerguy123...dennis, you talk to him, dont you?

Old 08-03-2006, 05:21 PM

I do i keep telling him to cool it but i guess it his way.

Old 08-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Administrator

from hummerguy123

Ok here is what I see,

Dennis or Dilo will put out a silly thread and everyone loves it. If I do the same people freak out. I get PMs from 2 of your moderators saying they love my humor just do not be nasty, I then rein it in and they ask why so nice. It feels like they have one hand out saying stop while the other hand is throwing candy to me. I am not making this up.

Case in point. I just had a thread removed about Importkillers pool, I mean no malice it was just a joke, I have PMed him recentlyand we had a healthy back and forth and he related his medical problem and I told him good luck. I see Dennis bashing his pool far more in previous threads yet it is cool.

I admit I have a way of getting under people skin. If you notice in my posts I am rarely the one to start the bathroom talk, I will follow it up though. I think what bothers folks is I am honest and biting at times. I lve the fact that Dennis put his foot down and cleaned the H3 threads, please realize this was my intent as I am so bored with reading a new "What color is yours" thread every second day from a newbie.

I can rein it in if you insist. I have made suggestions to both of the above mentioned moderators to hardcode several basic links so we do not get the same annoying questions over and over.

I also will be much less present in about 10 days as I just hired at a new firm where I will actually have to work.

If I have caused problems for you I apologize but I have targeted certain users (Dillinger, Bigwood) as I know they are pissing off certain other on the site. I do get requests.

When Interviewing for my new job the Senior member of the team spoke about not worrying about a client leaving based on something I do (a hypothetical mistake in the future) and said no one would ever leave unless they have underlying reasons. I am not directing this at you personally but I was on the **** site for the first time this morning and although I prefer the graphic layout here I saw several old user from when I first joined. I could not possibly chased them away. I may just be the straw that broke hte camel's back.

You say I am annoying several users. If it is beyond Bigwood, Importkiller and Dillinger please let me know as they apparently like to dish it but not take back. If I am annoying other user who are just watching pleas let me know and please be specific.

Thanks Dave

Dave

Old 08-03-2006, 07:06 PM

I never ask why he was so nice he never been i keep telling him to cool it and take some pic off below his name.
We gave him another chance and the only thing right now is he cares about is his post to get the highest he pm me on this he post crap just to get his # up.
Importkillers we lost him i can not even pm him and he was getting picked on from hummerguy123
When me or Dennis makes a joke we are not picking on people or teating them like crap we have a lot of new members that have not come back because of him.

JUST READ WHAT OF ARE MEMBER ARE SAYING AND ITS ABOUT HIM

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_11508/tm.htm

and here is the post of the pool i do not think the pic was suitable for this site.

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_11859/tm.htm

Old 08-03-2006, 11:59 PM

THIS **** ME OFF THIS ******* MADE Importkiller LEAVE WHEN HE WAS A GOOD ASSET HERE. HE HAS CLOSE TO 600 POST AND THEY WHERE HELPING PEOPLE NOT BASHING THEM LIKE THAT *******.
SORRY ABOUT SOME WORDS[:@]

Quick Reply: remove this guy