PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ready to give up your Hummer?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Default Ready to give up your Hummer?

Normally i would ignore all the politicians and there comments... but today Edward's remarks really got me riled up.... In case you missed it, he said that Americans should give up their SUVs... hmmmm this from a guy who lives in a 28,000 square foot mansion... and when they questioned him about his mansion his reply was basically that because he came from nothing and worked hard he can live the life style he wants... So he'll continue living in his mansion, driving his Ford Escape Hybrid and riding in private jets.... argh...

Old 08-29-2007, 07:25 PM
Default RE: Ready to give up your Hummer?

I bet his ford isnt converted to ethanol yet i know alot of people running Ethanol and Bio Diesel in their hummers I being one of these people.(only B20 but still trying my best) Eventually I hope to convert all my lines etc and be able to run B100 but for now Ill do my part with B20.

Old 08-30-2007, 02:52 AM

Politicians can BITE ME!!!![:@]

Old 08-30-2007, 06:46 AM

Well, they can take that mansion, jetand whatever and shuf it right up their azz...HUMMERS ROCK.

Old 08-30-2007, 07:51 AM

I found it funny at the DNC when they were on the hot topic of green economy (they were all bitching about how people should not waste and be un-resourceful), that the question of "Who rode here on your own chartered private jets?" came up. All but one or two persons rode on their own chartered private jet.

So ironic.

Old 08-30-2007, 08:06 AM
Super Moderator

My uncle in Colorado has cataletic converters on all his cows!!!!!!!!!

I will not do politics on this forum, but suffice it to say, they all suck, and I vote for the lesser of the evils!

I will not link this here, uuh, oh crud.........yes I will WARNING...extreme vulgar language, gotta love congress! http://www.theguyfromboston.com/play..._Employees.wmv These views do not express the position of this forum or its members, or this member, and may be offensive. Tough ****

Old 08-30-2007, 08:22 AM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

My uncle in Colorado has cataletic converters on all his cows!!!!!!!!!

I will not do politics on this forum, but suffice it to say, they all suck, and I vote for the lesser of the evils!

I will not link this here, uuh, oh crud.........yes I will WARNING...extreme vulgar language, gotta love congress! http://www.theguyfromboston.com/play..._Employees.wmv These views do not express the position of this forum or its members, or this member, and may be offensive. Tough ****
Yeah, i normally avoid politic, religion, etc. on the forums too.. i rarely do much "off topic"... but dang, Edwards just ruffled my feathers... LOL! I did some more reading... seems he thinks his mansion, vehicles, etc. are ok since he BUYS CARBON CREDITS! To me that just says, hey, i'm rich so i can afford to pollute! argh!!!

Old 08-30-2007, 08:25 AM

ORIGINAL: ockie

I found it funny at the DNC when they were on the hot topic of green economy (they were all bitching about how people should not waste and be un-resourceful), that the question of "Who rode here on your own chartered private jets?" came up. All but one or two persons rode on their own chartered private jet.

So ironic.
yeah... do as i say not as I do... LOL!

Old 08-30-2007, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Politicians can lick my *****.... I was stationed at Andrews AFB.... I know just how much money is wasted.....

How many people here know that USAF DV jets have DirecTV? I got an O-6 bitching at me one night because they didn't have the Sunday Ticket package.... boo effing hoo

and the world ends if their internet goes down.....

nuff said....

Old 09-09-2007, 09:05 PM

He can take my hummer just like he can take my guns...from my cold dead hands.

Quick Reply: Ready to give up your Hummer?