PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Rancho or Tuff Country fit on H3 Alpha??

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 02:09 AM
Default Rancho or Tuff Country fit on H3 Alpha??

I am not new to forums, and I know I could search for this. But I have a car now, used to have a big truck, maybe want to get back into the truck/suv scene and am considering H3 (very skeptical about leaving my car) but. I would get the Alpha.

Can the Rancho or Tuff Country fit on the Alpha??

Thanks.

Old 10-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Default RE: Rancho or Tuff Country fit on H3 Alpha??

HELLO!?!

I see that a lot of people have viewed this, and there have to be some people that know the answer.

WHY WON'T ANYONE ANSWER ME? THIS IS A FAIRLY SIMPLE QUESTION, ISN'T THIS WHAT FORUMS ARE FOR????

Old 10-12-2007, 03:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Black.is

HELLO!?!

I see that a lot of people have viewed this, and there have to be some people that know the answer.

WHY WON'T ANYONE ANSWER ME? THIS IS A FAIRLY SIMPLE QUESTION, ISN'T THIS WHAT FORUMS ARE FOR????
I think you have already answered your questions.Let me show you ...

I am not new to forums, and I know I could search for this.
Most people would then expect you, having realized you could as easily have searched as asked the question, to then go ahead and do so.

If your second post had said something like "I went back and searched and couldn't find anything." instead of the purile and childish tantrum you threw in your post above, you might have gotten an answer to your question from someone who has checked into it or done it.

If I had an answer to the question of interest, I would be happy to give it as would nearly any person who read your request - the people here are some of the best and most helpful on any board. If you are "not new to forums" then you already knew that your approach would not help in any way, shape or form. But you knew all of this already, didn't you ...[:'(]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1471/938F8159FDC44D9FAE5A5B25CB6EE046.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-12-2007, 03:52 PM

You don't have to SHOUT or WHINE, us hummer forum members are quite capable of reading and posting when we can. Usually we're working... It's the middle of a very busy Friday for most of us and if most members are like me they have only a few minutes to peek at the latest forums but not necessarily have time to sit down and think about your question and maybe even check a few references for you. So Ligthen up a little, I'm sure someone will come along with some response.

Regarding your question, the Alpha is pretty new and there's not a lot of info out on upgrades, etc. I, like most others here don't know the answer and is probably why no one has responded, I'd be surprised if an Alpha owner would know unless he had already done the research on it.

I don't know what's been changed if anything suspension-wise. How big of tires are you planning to run? You can run up to 35" OD without a lift kit. You can tweak the Torsion bars a little to easily clear 35's.

Old 10-12-2007, 04:08 PM

if its available for the alfa i would get a rancho from reading the specs on both lifts i think the rancho is the better one and in fact is the one i am concidering for my 2006 h3

Old 10-12-2007, 04:13 PM

[>:] Boy thats the way to get alot off people to want to help you out! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a Alpha and was told by a local installer that the Alpha is the same as the rest of the H3's as far as installing a lift kit.

Old 10-12-2007, 07:22 PM

I wasnt "shouting" or "yelling". Just because it was in CAPS, doesn't mean that. I figured that if I posted something that could be mistaken as an a$$hole-type comment, it would get someone's attention. In which case my assumption was correct.

FYI: (CCMDOC) and (HUMMER DRIVER):

I performed a search for the answer, but was able to only find Alpha's with the Truxx kit. But maybe if I posted my findings
(or lack thereof), your backlash would have been non-existent. But, it is just a forum, It's not like I called your cell phone or place of work and left a voicemail in which I yelled and screamed at you and the H3 community. You don't have to get all worked up; relax, it was just a few capital letters.

But to all of you that did answer my question I appreciate it, thanks a lot!

Old 10-13-2007, 09:13 AM

Blackie, using cap letters when posting is considered shouting (Forum 101). No one is worked up here except you in your second post. If you consider my post backlash then you have a much thinner skin that I thought and obviously have little experience with forum behaviour.

And..... you're welcome. This forum is a great place for info and everything related to Hummers, however, your second post was not a good way to start your new membership here. Feel free to ask away for questions, doing a search prior is a good idea. If you make a stupid post expect some pushback, if you ask a good question expect a good answer, just give it time.

Old 10-13-2007, 12:10 PM

I wasnt "shouting" or "yelling". Just because it was in CAPS, doesn't mean that. I figured that if I posted something that could be mistaken as an a$$hole-type comment, it would get someone's attention. In which case my assumption was correct.

FYI: (CCMDOC) and (HUMMER DRIVER):

I performed a search for the answer, but was able to only find Alpha's with the Truxx kit. But maybe if I posted my findings
(or lack thereof), your backlash would have been non-existent. But, it is just a forum, It's not like I called your cell phone or place of work and left a voicemail in which I yelled and screamed at you and the H3 community. You don't have to get all worked up; relax, it was just a few capital letters.

But to all of you that did answer my question I appreciate it, thanks a lot!
I could answer all your questions in full...and even get you part numbers to help your future purchases....but I won't cause your a dik. Your more deserving of a FJ.

Old 10-13-2007, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

I hate when Impy holds back his emotions....

Quick Reply: Rancho or Tuff Country fit on H3 Alpha??