PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pulled over today

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 09:30 AM
Default RE: Pulled over today

I don't think I spoke for the tinted windows here but yes, that goes without saying. The additional insight in to the for the officer must make things much easier. The times I've been pulled over I've rolled down my windows, well before he/she actually comes up. I do that to show intent, I have no intentions of causing any issues. My paperwork is ready, I have my license out, and I just wait. It's a ticket, I'm not going to get out of it and there's no need to make it any more difficult than it is. It all comes back to that mutual respect, I try to show it and if I get it in return you'll continue to get it from me ... be a dikk about it and you'll get the same back ... I realize I violated a speed limit but that, to me at least, does not make me a criminal so please don't treat me as such ... just common curtesy yanno.
And to be quite honest, if I was in the officers position and I walked up on a heavily tinted vehicle, I'd probably do so with my gun unsnapped and the safety off, just in case. It becomes an unknown situation at that point, you can't see the driver, you can't see in the car and what he/she is doing, no thanks ... it could be a sweet little old lady in there or it could be 4 drug dealers with their guns ready .. I couldn't expect someone to walk in to that and NOT feel somewhat reluctant about it ... yanno.

Old 07-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: ZYNE
And to be quite honest, if I was in the officers position and I walked up on a heavily tinted vehicle, I'd probably do so with my gun unsnapped and the safety off, just in case.
I completely agree with you there. I would do the same thing.

Old 07-19-2007, 10:28 AM

I got pulled over the other day for going 74 in a 55 zone.There was a red Trailblazeron my bumper all the way up through there ,we passed 2 state troopers going the otherway they turned around andturned theyre lights on and were going to get both of us but the Trailblazer flew around me when hesaw the blue lights ,and they bothgot meThe first thing I did was roll down my front windows because they are 20% and that is illegal here ,the rear are darker from the factory sothey cant do anything about them. then I got $195. ticket[:@]

Old 07-19-2007, 10:42 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: hummer

I got pulled over the other day for going 74 in a 55 zone.There was a red Trailblazeron my bumper all the way up through there ,we passed 2 state troopers going the otherway they turned around andturned theyre lights on and were going to get both of us but the Trailblazer flew around me when hesaw the blue lights ,and they bothgot meThe first thing I did was roll down my front windows because they are 20% and that is illegal here ,the rear are darker from the factory sothey cant do anything about them. then I got $195. ticket[:@]
And what did they tell you about the OTHER guy? See, this is the BS that pisses me off. The other guy not only was speeding, but was tailgating, and they let HIM go and give you the fine? This is exactly the crap that pisses me off [:@] Not to mention the fact he was going even Faster to speed ahead of you. It doesn't take TWO cops to pull over one person. Sorry, but it doesn't. I know someone on here is going to come back and say something about anti-persuit rules or whatever, but cmon.

What did you tell them and how did they respond to you?

Old 07-19-2007, 10:43 AM

did they have radar on you.
I found out where i got pulled over on 20 feet from the nursing home to visit my mother they have a lot of minorites he thought i was one but that not right everyone is equal. Im lucky i have two aunts that work in a courthouse

Old 07-19-2007, 12:48 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

ORIGINAL: hummer

And what did they tell you about the OTHER guy? See, this is the BS that pisses me off. The other guy not only was speeding, but was tailgating, and they let HIM go and give you the fine? This is exactly the crap that pisses me off [:@] Not to mention the fact he was going even Faster to speed ahead of you. It doesn't take TWO cops to pull over one person. Sorry, but it doesn't. I know someone on here is going to come back and say something about anti-persuit rules or whatever, but cmon.

What did you tell them and how did they respond to you?
I just told him that I was late for my sons baseball game & we still had to stop at home for him to change clothes .then he said oh well you shouldn't have been speeding

Old 07-19-2007, 12:51 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

did they have radar on you.
yes my radar detector went offso I slowed down and the Trailblazer almost ate the back of my Hummer

Old 07-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

that is a lot of crap.... Tailgating is a 5 pt violation here.... speeding 20 over is only a 4pt.... they should have at least tried to get the other guy....

my $.02

Old 07-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

that is a lot of crap.... Tailgating is a 5 pt violation here.... speeding 20 over is only a 4pt.... they should have at least tried to get the other guy....

my $.02
Exactly.

Old 07-19-2007, 02:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

my $.02
He wasn't driving a HUMMER...[:@]

Quick Reply: Pulled over today