PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Proof in the Pudding

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 12:55 AM
Default Proof in the Pudding

Check out what General Motors and a leading manufacturer of serious aftermarket parts has teamed up to make...GM approved..it don't get any better than GM doing it.

The WILDERNESS READY PACAKAGE by AMStar now available directly from your Hummer Dealer (w/ full factory warranty)
Check out the performance mods..Look familar??..And to think, even GM blessed them...Good enough for me.

Old 04-25-2006, 09:56 AM
Default RE: Proof in the Pudding

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Check out what General Motors and a leading manufacturer of serious aftermarket parts has teamed up to make...GM approved..it don't get any better than GM doing it.

The WILDERNESS READY PACAKAGE by AMStar now available directly from your Hummer Dealer (w/ full factory warranty)
Check out the performance mods..Look familar??..And to think, even GM blessed them...Good enough for me.
The locker, bead locks and sway bar disconnets are good stuff, but I am SURE they will be over priced just like every other option that is sold through the dealer.
Everything else isn't unique to the H3 and could sourced for a lot less $$$ from somewhere OTHER then the dealer. Shoot, even the Beadlocks, locker and SB disconnects will in time be available else where and for probably less money too. A full locker in a IFS suspension...that will do wonders for your steering tierods.

I _AM_ however glad to see someone stepping up and providing real functional products for the H3, I'm not a chrome everything fan.

Old 05-02-2006, 02:10 PM

I went to my dealer to look into these parts and accessories. They didn't know anything about the parts, or the company, but while I was standing there, the parts guy searched around and found that the company is, in a round about way, a subsiderary of AM General.

I sent them an email to find out when and where I could get parts, and here is thier reply:

Thank you for your interest in our H3 products and I wanted to let you know that
we will be rolling out our H3 accessories very shortly complete with pricing and
purchase locations.

We will keep your information and notify you as soon as we are ready to release
if you would like.

Sherry Roberts
Tecstar Automotive Group
Phone: 574-534-7827 ext 232
Cell: 574-361-9695
Fax: 574-830-1018

They apparently also make stuff for the H1 and H2 as well.

Old 05-02-2006, 04:01 PM

Great Linus..Let us know when you find out something..Maybe together with the Adminstrators here, we can swing a sponsor deal here with discounts...No?