PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Project: REPO HUMMER H3

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 09:16 PM

I'm thinking you're lucky not to have been seriously injured (or worse) in that crash! Take care!

Mark

Old 12-29-2010, 10:47 PM

Updated photos of finished h3:d

Old 12-30-2010, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by poonhunter
updated photos of finished h3:d
Pictures are back on the first post. Looks good.

Last edited by TAINTER; 12-30-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by POONHUNTER
Hello Everyone, My name is Adam and this is my first post. Just purchased my first suv, which happens to be the h3. I previously totaled the love of my life. So after flipping 3 times with the top down, i said enough to sport cars. worst part is i had no insurance! I paid cash for the car and obviously lost everything. So i decided to save up and purchase an H3. Which would keep me from speeding and will serve my needs since i snowboard,fish,hike,hunt,etc... But becuase im very young and dont have alot of money (plus getting over my huge financial loss) i purchased an H3 that was repossessed. Try to save some money here...lol so below are the pictures of my old beast and the new one. While the project goes on, please give me your input and ideas! Just remember my budget is limited.

Before Crash:

After Crash:

2007 H3

FINALLY FINISHED!!!! TOOK HER OUT IN THE SNOW!!!

IN THE SNOWWW

Im sorry but people like you shouldnt be on the road... You shouldnt be any were near a car, cant even handle a 14 sencond car and no insurence. you deserve to lose all your money invested

Old 01-04-2011, 01:09 PM

looks great

Old 01-04-2011, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by kevin's_08h3adv
Im sorry but people like you shouldnt be on the road... You shouldnt be any were near a car, cant even handle a 14 sencond car and no insurence. you deserve to lose all your money invested

Hey Kevin, you spelled insurance wrong

Old 01-04-2011, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by vinny
Yea I figured I did but didnt bother checking it, I know what your getting at but still im not backing down what I said

Old 01-04-2011, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by vinny
Yea I figured I did but didnt bother checking it, I know what your getting at but still im not backing down what I said

Old 01-04-2011, 08:31 PM

hey kevin you posted twice

Karma' is an Indian religious concept in contradistinction to 'faith' espoused by Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), which view all human dramas as the will of God as opposed to present—and past—life actions. In theistic schools of Hinduism, humans have free will to choose good or evil and suffer the consequences, which require the will of God to implement karma's consequences, unlike Buddhism or Jainism which do not accord any role to a supreme God or gods. In Indian beliefs, the karmic effects of all deeds are viewed as actively shaping past, present, and future experiences. The results or 'fruits' of actions are called karma-phala.[3]

Old 01-04-2011, 08:37 PM

kevin's_08h3adv.....

why you being so smart? First of all, 6 second car, second i wasnt speeding, third you dont even know the situation, fourth no one likes people that start sh%# on this forum... Got it?

Quick Reply: Project: REPO HUMMER H3