PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Performance

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Default Performance

Does anyone know if there is a tuner or chip for the 2008 H3 Alpha?
If so, where?

[IMG]local://upfiles/4059/EF698B76E55B4BC9ABBCFA09E319F4ED.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Performance

Not yet as far as I know. Email some mfgs and tell them you want one, hurry up! Email or pm PCMforlsee and let them know you are interested. When they hear from buyers, makes them move to product.

Old 02-06-2008, 09:56 AM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

Not yet as far as I know. Email some mfgs and tell them you want one, hurry up! Email or pm PCMforlsee and let them know you are interested. When they hear from buyers, makes them move to product.
That's www.pcmforless.com Doc.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:38 AM

There is a place in Canada that does it, they are more expensive then PCMforless. Scroll down to GM H3 trucks,from what I have been told there tuning seems to more detailedthen PCMforless. [/align]
http://westers_garage.eidnet.org/GM.htm

Old 02-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks DVader.

Blackbear.....I got a bridge for sale cheap! Don't believe everything you're told. PCMforless has been a sponsor here a long time and has offeres members discount buys. There are many places that do PCMs, but you have the prior experiences with our members with PCMforless to assure you customer support is there.

BTW, why price differences??? It is done with a computer program is a couple minutes once you know where to set the tune through testing and experience.

Old 02-06-2008, 12:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

Thanks DVader.

Blackbear.....I got a bridge for sale cheap! Don't believe everything you're told. PCMforless has been a sponsor here a long time and has offeres members discount buys. There are many places that do PCMs, but you have the prior experiences with our members with PCMforless to assure you customer support is there.

BTW, why price differences??? It is done with a computer program is a couple minutes once you know where to set the tune through testing and experience.
I Don't believe everythingi'm told..., I did not know they were a sponsor, I don't see them in the sponsor section?? I know right now they don't offer any tuning for the Alpha, BTW I don't know this other company and I don't owe them sh*t, so if Allen want to disregard this info: then he can, and if you want to pull this post then do so.

Old 02-06-2008, 12:49 PM

no need to get pissy here people....look at me playing referee....wow..things look different from this side

Old 02-06-2008, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator

Humor dude, just a bit. Relax. I was just pointing out that price difference is for what?

It took a LONG time for their site to load, and thank you for letting us know that Wester's Garagedoes say they have a PCM reflash replacement core program for the H3, and H3 Alpha.

Why would I pull the post? Lost me there brud.

That's CDN $, don't think we can afford it here. (USD v CDN humor here too)

Old 02-06-2008, 01:07 PM

I'm sure Black Bear's intentions were good and was trying to share some information with us.

What I likes about PCM4Less was the willingness to make adjustments to meet your needs. Modification make their tune custom to your mods.

Old 02-06-2008, 01:48 PM

Hey I'm in a great mood should see me on a bad dayLOL!! I'm not offended and I'm sure Doc_olds is not either, we are all big boys[sm=kissykissy.gif]PS i'm not gay!!! LOL!!!

Quick Reply: Performance