PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parting out 2006 SUT

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Default Parting out 2006 SUT

ok, lets start out with the big things first.

YES I AM A NEW MEMBER. I have been reading this site forver, but just joined, mainly because I have never felt the need top share much, because i dont know much ..

I have a entire 2007 sut, with 76 thousand miles, I am parting out.

This is not a scam, I will be offering my phone number and ALL needed or wanted info for anyone who wants to purchase anything from me.

This truck is white with black leather. It is complete, and I am interested in selling everything but the engine, as I want to keep it for a BIG ci motor for my new truck when the time comes.

the ONLY thing i do not have is the nav, as it ihas already been installed in my other truck.

i would sell the wheels, also, but the truck needs to be mobile to part out, so those will be the last things to go.

Like i said earlier, this is no scam, the truck is a bank buy back/no title deal. It is a great opertunity for someone who needs body parts, or driveline parts.
I would like to really sell the big stuff, Obviously, BUT, I will sell anything i can take off without totally imobilizing the truck.

I DO NOT like to deal with paypal, but i will, for the peace of mind of anyone who needs to send a large amount of money. BUYER WILL BE RESPONIBLE for the fees, thats all i ask..

i will post some pics of this truck. It does not have the wheels and gaurds in the pic on it, so dont ask about those.

it has stock wheels. I DO have a BRAND NEW spare i will sell now

here is a pic of the truck with the wheels mentioned above, and the brushgaurd, everything else is for sale.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...rron07/242.jpg

if you are interested in seeing the truck in person, to buy multiple parts, that can be arranged.

Old 05-21-2010, 05:01 PM

I would be interested in a few parts...

*Factory lower grill off front bumper
*Roof Rack *****
*Climate control panel
*Front cup holder piece

Thats all I can think of at the moment. My email is phil_conner46@hotmail.com

Also, I know you are not selling the wheels in the pic, but what kind of wheels are those? I am just curious of the size and offset of those.

Thanks,
Phil

Old 05-21-2010, 09:56 PM

I would be interested in the leather seats.

Old 06-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

I need a price on the rear roll down glass, rear bumper, center console lid, passenger side rear door panel and the bed cover. Where are you located?

Old 06-03-2010, 11:35 PM

What about the rear bed cover?

Old 06-06-2010, 09:26 AM

I have a few items I would also be intersed in please. What is the best way to contact you and go over them and if you have them still or sale.
Also where are you located please.

Thank You

Old 06-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Default mirrors

I would like to buy the left and right side mirrors if in working condition. How can I reach you ?

Thanks - Todd

Old 06-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Default I want the mirrors and bumper corners

i want the mirrors and bumper corners

please contact me at marshall_mainprize@hotmail.com as soon as possible

Old 06-19-2010, 11:23 PM
Default Door handles

I would like the driver and passenger side front door handles. pm your info
Thanks

Old 06-21-2010, 04:15 PM

Has anyone here heard back from the seller of this Hummer that is getting parted out yet? I wanted to just check since I have not hear anything at all yet.

Quick Reply: Parting out 2006 SUT