PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parting out 2003 H2 What do you need?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 12:52 PM

Does your H2 have the grille guard mounted off road lights? I'm looking for the whole kit, but I really just need the wire harnesses from it. (one connecting the two lights, one connecting the latter to the power source, and one running from the power source to the toggle on/off switch.)

Old 01-22-2016, 08:45 AM

any chance you have the cross bars for the roof rack? I need on of the plas
tic ***** that screw it down

Old 01-29-2016, 05:22 AM

any luck with part list spoon?
thanks

Old 01-29-2016, 08:05 AM

do you happen to have the roof rack with the cross bars if so i need two of the plastic ***** that lock the bars down thanks

Old 01-30-2016, 08:34 PM

Thanks for your input and patience everyone. The weather and free time finally came together for me to get some parts off the donor H2. It got dark so I did some quick clean up of some of the parts and took a few pictures in my garage. The pictures can be seen here:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/timhatfield/39T7p4

Actual shipping costs to be added to the prices listed below and paid via paypal:

dznyfn: the rusty toolkit is yours if you want it free to pick up. The headliner looks pretty good. You can look at it sometime, I don't plan to take it out anytime soon. I will take some of the switches out and get back to you. I plan to keep the 4 wheel selector switch.

johnxvi: I misunderstood when I read your post, I took off the black vents above the tail lights, they are in the pictures. $150 for the set?

jsbihn: You have an email

NW94Z: Wheel well liners/ What would be willing to pay for these? I am not sure where to price them plus the labor to remove them. Please PM me to discuss. They are in very good shape. Hood latches at chrome, sorry.

fn: your stuff should be there today or Monday

xramonx304: The chrome nerf bars that came off of the donor H2 are in excellent shape. Where are you located? Please PM me to discuss. I am keeping the roof rack hole covers, sorry. No console for 2nd row, I have one for the front. jsbihn has the first choice on it. I have emailed him. You are second. I have some bolts but they should go with tow hooks. I haven't made plans to sell these just yet. Feel free to make offer.

Oldschool: I have the front bumper (metal) and the black plastic part that attaches to it (shown in the pics) it that is what you mean? If so you have first choice. $1000

No roof rack bars or *****, no fog lights or wiring harness. Sorry.

Here is a quick and dirty price list. I am trying to be fair on who asked first and on price. Pleases feel free to PM me any questions.

Chrome hood latches $75 for set

Pewter Left side hood cap at cowl $140 forgot picture looks great

Pewter Right side hood cap at cowl $140 forgot picture looks great

Center console Offer for the whole thing Trim looks really good.

Vent Dash piece with pull handle and airbag switch $125

Center vents dash piece blemished and damaged at bottom. Damage can't be seen once installed $100

Left side dash trim w/ vent $100

Front bumper and plastic top pieces $1000

Plastic side vents $30

Rear tail lights $ 75 ea.

rear vents over tail lights $150

More to come,

Thanks,

Tim

Last edited by NoSpoon; 01-31-2016 at 08:34 AM.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:59 AM

Thank spoon, PM me when you are ready with the switches that are available (mainly the Headlight switch). I am available to meet you anywhere after 4 during the week and anytime Saturdays for the tool kit and such.. Thanks for doing all this for everyone.

Old 02-03-2016, 10:49 AM
Default Rooftop Running Lights

I'm looking for the plastic housing for all 5 lights if they are in good shape. Thank you!

Old 02-05-2016, 12:46 PM

I am looking for oem rear tow hooks.

Old 02-05-2016, 02:53 PM

Sorry one was damaged and I am gonna hang on to the rest just in case.

Thank You!

Originally Posted by Trehger
I'm looking for the plastic housing for all 5 lights if they are in good shape. Thank you!

Old 02-05-2016, 02:56 PM

Email sent!

Originally Posted by joker11
I am looking for oem rear tow hooks.

Quick Reply: Parting out 2003 H2 What do you need?