PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OMG I can't believe I forgot to tell ya'll

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 02:50 AM
Default OMG I can't believe I forgot to tell ya'll

I went to a dealer looking for a truck and they had a lamborguini for sale....like $240,000. I went to the office and asked if I could have a test drive. He looked at me in my Steelers Jersey and steelers Jacket and said "sorry sir but we only give test drives in that car to serious buyers who can afford to buy it" I told him to let me go out to the truck and get my bank book and I will prove that I can afford it. (I was bluffing of course...I couldn't afford to geta tune up on that damn thing...lol) I went out to the hummer and after a few minutes went back inside, he immediatly mentioned how nice my hummer was and that he appologized for thinking I couldn't afford the lamborguini. Next thing I know he gets up and tosses me the keys to the car and says...lets go take a test ride....some people still seem to think you need to be rich to own a hummer.....dummy

BTW...that car was the most sick...most awesome...most wild thing I ever drove. I hit 80 MPH so fast that my head never pulled off the headrest...even during shifts my head was pinned back....UNREAL!!!! I have no idea what it runs in the 1/4 mile but I've driven 9 second drag cars and this felt comparable...but in total comfort, no noise, and smoother than any car I have ever driven. I love my wife but I would have left the dealership have her if they gave me that car in return.

Old 02-10-2007, 03:44 AM
Default RE: OMG I can't believe I forgot to tell ya'll

I'm jealous! I've sat in one does that count?

Old 02-10-2007, 03:55 AM

nope...don't count[8D]I really wish I could have gotten my wife to take a pic of me sitting in it, but it was dark and her camera phone doesn't have a flash on it...I may have to go back in the daylight to take another test drive just to make sure I want to buy it...lol

Old 02-10-2007, 05:04 AM
JM

Mark, if you like the italian 'roadrunners' what do you think about this one?

See, my son already drives it

[IMG]local://upfiles/1245/11850FDD66914801BE7DCF4F83A7EAD0.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-10-2007, 05:57 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I went to a dealer looking for a truck and they had a lamborguini for sale....like $240,000. I went to the office and asked if I could have a test drive. He looked at me in my Steelers Jersey and steelers Jacket and said "sorry sir but we only give test drives in that car to serious buyers who can afford to buy it" I told him to let me go out to the truck and get my bank book and I will prove that I can afford it. (I was bluffing of course...I couldn't afford to geta tune up on that damn thing...lol) I went out to the hummer and after a few minutes went back inside, he immediatly mentioned how nice my hummer was and that he appologized for thinking I couldn't afford the lamborguini. Next thing I know he gets up and tosses me the keys to the car and says...lets go take a test ride....some people still seem to think you need to be rich to own a hummer.....dummy

BTW...that car was the most sick...most awesome...most wild thing I ever drove. I hit 80 MPH so fast that my head never pulled off the headrest...even during shifts my head was pinned back....UNREAL!!!! I have no idea what it runs in the 1/4 mile but I've driven 9 second drag cars and this felt comparable...but in total comfort, no noise, and smoother than any car I have ever driven. I love my wife but I would have left the dealership have her if they gave me that car in return.
Lucky Bastard!!!!! Good for you!!!!!

Old 02-10-2007, 05:58 AM

ORIGINAL: JM

Mark, if you like the italian 'roadrunners' what do you think about this one?

See, my son already drives it

[IMG]local://upfiles/1245/11850FDD66914801BE7DCF4F83A7EAD0.jpg[/IMG]
Jean, whose Ferrari's????[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Old 02-10-2007, 07:25 AM
JM

Mine Bob, its a 355 spyder F1.
I bought it in 2002 and I have enjoyed very much until 2005 when our Lawmakers invented a new 'crime' .

in a nutshell, if you're caught driving 50 km/h above the speed limit you're good to loose your licence for ONE year ... and spend 7 days in jail!!!!
second time is 3 years and 1 month
third time is permanent loss of your licence and 6 month.

So, since then, is my wife car and ...I have still my license

The little guy is Joachim, my son.

Old 02-10-2007, 07:34 AM

Well, thats a stupid law[:'(]..........................But, I guess it works

Old 02-10-2007, 07:40 AM
JM

Yes its a stupid law and no, it does'nt work
Germany, where there is no speed limit, has muuuuch less fatal accidents than we have.
BUT we do have much more people driving WITHOUT a licence than them[:@]

As you know, speed is only one parameters.....

Old 02-10-2007, 08:42 AM

BUT we do have much more people driving WITHOUT a licence than them[:@]
We have that here also.If you get caught in PA for that, they add another year or something like that to your suspension.. Can't take away something they don't have.

Quick Reply: OMG I can't believe I forgot to tell ya'll