PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Obdii scanner compatible with 2001 hummer h1 to reset abs/tt4 alarm

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2023, 12:22 PM
Default Obdii scanner compatible with 2001 hummer h1 to reset abs/tt4 alarm

Greetings Hummer H1 community,

I have a 2001 Hummer H1, wagon. I got the alarm for the ABS and TT4.
I already made the research as of a possible faulty speed sensors and other possible causes.
I already put a new speed sensor on the one I think went bad (Left Fron Side). I am also going to replace the Right Front Side speed sensor.
I will also make other tests to find out what is causing it, and where is the possible problem.

My main question is to ask you for an OBDII scanner or Diagnostic Tool Scanner that is compatible with a 2001 Hummer H1, to check and reset the ABS alarm, code.

I have been searching everywhere. I even sent messages to different sellers, with the response that none of their products are compatible (Autel, Topdon, Launch); except some for 2004 and 2006 hummer hi but also with limited functions.
I purchased the ZURICH ZR13s OBD2 CODE READER WITH ABS.SRS/FIXASSIST, and even though had some functions on my hummer, it was unable to do any ABS function.
I already checked the limitations of the GM Tech II.

If it happens that there is not and OBDII scanner compatible to check and reset the ABS code.
Then what other alternatives are to reset the codes, without using a scanner?
I am also searching on alternatives, such as putting the ignition key on ON, once the dash lights start blinking, press 3 times the accelerator. If it doesn't work then drive the car for over 15 miles and that might reset. I tried but didn't work in my hummer.

I will appreciate your help.
Thanks