PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

obama crosses his crotch?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by jolie
I'm very much satisfied with my president and I'm very happy for such brilliant president for our country.

I bet you were real impressed when he went to Saudi Arabi, (Home of Terrorism) and bowed down. when was the last time you saw an american president bow to a terrorist?

Old 08-10-2010, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by marksteven
I bet you were real impressed when he went to Saudi Arabi, (Home of Terrorism) and bowed down. when was the last time you saw an american president bow to a terrorist?
I'm 99% sure that's a spammer. I'm also pretty sure the percentage of Obama supporters on this forum is about the same as the percentage of hummer owners who don't eat meat.

Old 08-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Banned

Mr. Obummer has done lots of things that we as Americans would have never, ever expected to have seen done. I'm disgraced with him, and especially his CONSTANT appologies to other countries that would spit on us in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by Pauldy
I'm 99% sure that's a spammer. I'm also pretty sure the percentage of Obama supporters on this forum is about the same as the percentage of hummer owners who don't eat meat.
That comment DEFFINENTLY had me laughing my ******** off.

Old 08-14-2010, 08:29 AM

Well, what do you think of the A-Hole now? Mr. Obama now supports a Mosque built at ground zero where thousands of americans were murdered by radical MUSLIMS . This mosque if built will be their SHRINE/ Landmark to their Horrible act. Why did anyone vote for this Piece of CRAP??

Old 08-14-2010, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by jolie
I'm very much satisfied with my president and I'm very happy for such brilliant president for our country.
**** yeah! Let's bring on the welfare checks. The only reason this scumbag got voted into office was because of a few things:

1) Illegal Immigrants, Black trash, Native American trash and white trash who would rather sit around getting welfare checks all day while they listen to idiots like Ed Shultz who hate freedom of speech.
2) People wanted to "make history" and have their "first black president," regardless of his political leanings. They let this blind them.
3) "Because he's black!" I've actually heard white people say this to me. No joke... when asking them why they're voting for Obama, they got all pissy and said "Because he's black!"

Then I questioned them on his political stances, and nobody agreed with them! They said they'd still vote for him anyway "because McCain is too old" and "because he's black!!!!!!!"

Old 08-14-2010, 06:10 PM

Well, what do you think of the A-Hole now? Mr. Obama now supports a Mosque built at ground zero where thousands of americans were murdered by radical MUSLIMS . This mosque if built will be their SHRINE/ Landmark to their Horrible act. Why did anyone vote for this Piece of CRAP??
Yeah, this pisses me off to no end. They say Obama isn't a muslim, but I'm beginning to doubt this. All he does is cater towards a religion that hates everyone who is different.

Old 08-14-2010, 09:06 PM

Yeah! His true colors are getting so obvious as time goes by! God Bless America.

Old 08-15-2010, 10:32 AM
Banned

Me and my wife are outraged. My dad says f*ck 'em, let them build it, then rub pork grease/fat all over the mosque. They'll never step foot in it again. He thinks it would be funny.

Originally Posted by HummerForGroceries
**** yeah! Let's bring on the welfare checks. The only reason this scumbag got voted into office was because of a few things:

1) Illegal Immigrants, Black trash, Native American trash and white trash who would rather sit around getting welfare checks all day while they listen to idiots like Ed Shultz who hate freedom of speech.
2) People wanted to "make history" and have their "first black president," regardless of his political leanings. They let this blind them.
3) "Because he's black!" I've actually heard white people say this to me. No joke... when asking them why they're voting for Obama, they got all pissy and said "Because he's black!"

Then I questioned them on his political stances, and nobody agreed with them! They said they'd still vote for him anyway "because McCain is too old" and "because he's black!!!!!!!"
Yep you are 100% accurate in everything you just said. Too bad the rest of the public was blind to this.

Old 08-16-2010, 11:49 AM

Obama is about as cool as a urinary tract infection...

Old 08-16-2010, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tram
Obama is about as cool as a urinary tract infection...
Thats Hilarious!

Quick Reply: obama crosses his crotch?