PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitto or Mickey Thompson Tires?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 12:11 AM
Default RE: Nitto or Mickey Thompson Tires?

Theres a thread on thatDENNIS can you PLEASE postthe link to that thread on cranking the torison bars so he will know about it THANKS? It raises the frount so you can put a 35 tire and levels it out with the back.Or try a search on torison bars or cranking the torison bars.Let us know if you find it.

Old 07-16-2007, 06:35 AM

We use to play with the torsion bars on our old Mopar cars to raise and drop the car. We had to re-align the front end to compensate or the tires wore out on one side. I think that might apply here.

Old 07-16-2007, 10:01 AM

Dennis can you post the link on this ?Thanks

Old 07-16-2007, 10:09 AM

ORIGINAL: nascar 17

Dennis can you post the link on this ?Thanks
Matt Kennseth eh? Quietly lurking in the back waiting for his wins. I root for the Hendrick boys. Jeff Gordon fan for a long time. Dumpi' Bush may turn out to be a mistake.

Sorry to get off topic

Old 07-16-2007, 10:14 AM

Yea I dontknow whatJR fans are going to look like wearing MOUNTAIN DEW GREEEEEEN shirts and caps and jackets. Thats the word the new sponser for JR is MOUNTAINDEW ans Budweiser is going to Kasey Kain

Old 07-16-2007, 10:23 AM

Yea I dontknow whatJR fans are going to look like wearing MOUNTAIN DEW GREEEEEEN shirts and caps and jackets. Thats the word the new sponser for JR is MOUNTAINDEW ans Budweiser is going to Kasey Kain
Jr will get Pepsico and I sure can't see pretty boy Kahne selling beer!!

**** we ended up in the tire and wheel section and lost forever!!

Old 07-16-2007, 11:33 AM

no they have said dupont is having hard times and if you notice pepsi has been on jeffs car more latley then dupont. pepsi will still stay with jeff and they did say yesterday that montaindew is probally going to be the main sponser for Jr yesterday on Nascar.jr fans can say just DEEEEEEEEEEEW IT !

Old 07-16-2007, 11:38 AM

no they have said dupont is having hard times and if you notice pepsi has been on jeffs car more latley then dupont. pepsi will still stay with jeff and they did say yesterday that montaindew is probally going to be the main sponser for Jr yesterday on Nascar.jr fans can say just DEEEEEEEEEEEW IT !
I'm sure you know Mountain Dew brand is owned by Pesico. Brian Vickers use to use it. Nicorette has sponsored Jeffs car before.

Old 07-16-2007, 01:19 PM

YesMD and pepsi are together as taco bell and kfc and alot of other things. but pepsi will stay on jeffs car and jr will getMD as they said on nascar yesterday.who ever thought roush would have merged withn someone and sold half of his company. ebveryone is trying to catch up hendrick who is way far ahead of everyone in nascar.

Old 07-16-2007, 01:25 PM

YesMD and pepsi are together as taco bell and kfc and alot of other things. but pepsi will stay on jeffs car and jr will getMD as they said on nascar yesterday.who ever thought roush would have merged withn someone and sold half of his company. ebveryone is trying to catch up hendrick who is way far ahead of everyone in nascar.
I'm surprised Dennis hasn't shut us down. Maybe he likes NASCAR too?
The 17 is what holds Roush together. To bad itsa FORD

Of course in the tire section nobody sees us!

Quick Reply: Nitto or Mickey Thompson Tires?