PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 11:35 AM
Default New Member

I am new here, but since I put in my 2 cents on a post I decided to introduce myself. I am an old, (and wise? ) senior citizen who likes all the creature comforts and loves to "play in the dirt". At this point I am a H3 wannabe. But as soon as the guy who put down the deposit on my Z-71 Colorado comes up with the balance, I see a black H3 Adventure in my future. All black, including the grill, even if I have to order it! I am not making the decision lightly, I have read every professional and owner review, and forum I could find, even the ones written by idiots who have never seriously driven a H3. And I still want one ! I can't speak to the H3 yet, but I can tell you that the Colorado 4x4, with the same engine and similar drive line, is a great vehicle, on and off road. I can also tell you that I also have a Trailblazer, and the Inline 6 and 5 Cylinder engines both started to get a couple more miles per gallon on the road after about 20000 miles. OK , that said --- I am happy to be here!

Old 10-24-2006, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: New Member

ORIGINAL: loblouie

I am new here, but since I put in my 2 cents on a post I decided to introduce myself. I am an old, (and wise? ) senior citizen who likes all the creature comforts and loves to "play in the dirt". At this point I am a H3 wannabe. But as soon as the guy who put down the deposit on my Z-71 Colorado comes up with the balance, I see a black H3 Adventure in my future. All black, including the grill, even if I have to order it! I am not making the decision lightly, I have read every professional and owner review, and forum I could find, even the ones written by idiots who have never seriously driven a H3. And I still want one ! I can't speak to the H3 yet, but I can tell you that the Colorado 4x4, with the same engine and similar drive line, is a great vehicle, on and off road. I can also tell you that I also have a Trailblazer, and the Inline 6 and 5 Cylinder engines both started to get a couple more miles per gallon on the road after about 20000 miles. OK , that said --- I am happy to be here!
Welcome to our forum! We are happy to have somebody that can help control my wild and rampant spontanious and run-on postings that make no sense and go into strange tangents that sometimes get annoying like this one time when I was at the dealer and I saw a cupcake that looked good and went to the store to buy one but they didnt have any so i decided to go to the atm where I met a fellow who gave me a dirty look that I don't understand because growing up I was a good kid and sometimes........

What was I saying? Oh yeah, Welcome to our forum

Old 10-24-2006, 12:04 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

ORIGINAL: loblouie

Welcome to our forum! We are happy to have somebody that can help control my wild and rampant spontanious and run-on postings that make no sense and go into strange tangents that sometimes get annoying like this one time when I was at the dealer and I saw a cupcake that looked good and went to the store to buy one but they didnt have any so i decided to go to the atm where I met a fellow who gave me a dirty look that I don't understand because growing up I was a good kid and sometimes........

What was I saying? Oh yeah, Welcome to our forum
Someone forgot to take his meds this morning ....

Old 10-24-2006, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

No, but someone got his initial mortgage papers this morning [:'(]

Old 10-24-2006, 12:13 PM

No wonder you blew a fuse ... hehehehe ...

Old 10-24-2006, 12:44 PM

Welcome oldtimer..I can relate

Old 10-24-2006, 01:10 PM

Hi there.

Old 10-24-2006, 01:12 PM

Welcome!!!!

Old 10-24-2006, 03:43 PM

Welcome!