PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

New here. Just sayin hi.

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 09:30 PM
Default New here. Just sayin hi.

wish i could have a H1. if i get a H2, my little girl doesn't get to go to college till she's 35. So i guess i'll settle for a H3. It was supposed to be here today but didn't show. I hope it gets here soon. much longer and i'll be able to get a H1.
It's black, adventure pack, auto, xm, tailer pack. pretty basic, but i'll upgrade soon. want: marker lights, rocker bars, roof rack and linex'd grill, fenders and lower rocker. it's gonna be my daily driver(lots of miles)so i hope it's comfortable. i'm tradin in my avalanche. i hope i don't regret this. hummers are so dam'd cool though. i'll be askin a whole lot of questions and this looks like the right place to get them answered.

Old 02-22-2006, 12:46 AM
Default RE: New here. Just sayin hi.

ORIGINAL: humluv

wish i could have a H1. if i get a H2, my little girl doesn't get to go to college till she's 35. So i guess i'll settle for a H3. It was supposed to be here today but didn't show. I hope it gets here soon. much longer and i'll be able to get a H1.
It's black, adventure pack, auto, xm, tailer pack. pretty basic, but i'll upgrade soon. want: marker lights, rocker bars, roof rack and linex'd grill, fenders and lower rocker. it's gonna be my daily driver(lots of miles)so i hope it's comfortable. i'm tradin in my avalanche. i hope i don't regret this. hummers are so dam'd cool though. i'll be askin a whole lot of questions and this looks like the right place to get them answered.
Welcome on behalf of all the H3/Hummer breed lovers here..

I think in your Michigan winters and salt and sand environment the set up you plan, will be ideal...But holy moly keeping a black rig shiny in any climate is a booggeeer!..But it is a sharp color when clean I'll say that![sm=drooldude.gif]...Make sure you put a good coat of wax on it ASAP too...Good luck, I know your dieing to get your hands on it..Let see some pictures too.

Old 02-22-2006, 02:41 AM

Welcome, Humluv! Will luv to see the pics; put them up soon!

Old 02-22-2006, 09:26 AM

thanks for the welcome guys. I know all about keeping a black truck clean in Mi. I live in the back woods on a dirt road and have owned all dark colored trucks. during the wet/winter months, the truck will get a nice glazeing of dirt over it and i use it as a kind of protectant. I know it's not good for the paint, but i figure it's better not to wash too much as opposed to leaving it dirty. i could go with the boulder grey color, but in the end, it's still dirty. besides, i like the look of a dirty truck. it's a 4x4 and i'm not ashamed to use it as one. thanks guys.

Old 02-22-2006, 11:39 AM

oh no, someone else that will get their truck dirty? off road with it? our numbers are growing . . . . congrats on the new ride, let's see some pics AFTER you've had a chance to play.

Old 02-22-2006, 03:03 PM

But...be sure to take couple of the "before I get this so damn dirty, I can't tell what the color is" pictures..Just so we'll know for sure what it at least looked like new once.

Old 02-22-2006, 07:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

But...be sure to take couple of the "before I get this so damn dirty, I can't tell what the color is" pictures..Just so we'll know for sure what it at least looked like new once.

bah, that's what the GM brochures are for . . . . [sm=boosign.gif]

Old 02-23-2006, 12:29 AM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

ORIGINAL: Dennis

bah, that's what the GM brochures are for . . . . [sm=boosign.gif]
...you are sick man, sick I tell you...But I admire your true grit [sm=itsok.gif]

Old 02-23-2006, 11:50 AM

the grit is mostly from when i forget to close a window or the sunroof, but that's why i have the waterproof seat covers.[sm=wootwoot.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/69/A05893E8F2ED474299B621B885FC1A55.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-24-2006, 12:44 AM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

the grit is mostly from when i forget to close a window or the sunroof, but that's why i have the waterproof seat covers.[sm=wootwoot.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/69/A05893E8F2ED474299B621B885FC1A55.jpg[/IMG]
Admittedly awesome...It looks like a scene from The Rat Patrol....Oops..just dated myself[:@][sm=bangbang.gif]

Quick Reply: New here. Just sayin hi.