PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

New H3

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 09:43 PM
Default New H3

I pick up my new H3 tomorrow. Going in the morning can't wait. It was a toss up between the Land Rover LR3 and the Hummer 3. After driving the H3 and the Rover .I chose the H3. I didn't get any of the goodies like the brush bar or anything. Have to replenish my cash first. I got the Adventure Package.. The dealership I purchased it from told me they sold 60 H3's this month. Wow the economy must be better than I thought.. But IMO its the best punch for the buck..

Old 01-30-2006, 10:15 PM
Default RE: New H3

ORIGINAL: Sniper

I pick up my new H3 tomorrow. Going in the morning can't wait. It was a toss up between the Land Rover LR3 and the Hummer 3. After driving the H3 and the Rover .I chose the H3. I didn't get any of the goodies like the brush bar or anything. Have to replenish my cash first. I got the Adventure Package.. The dealership I purchased it from told me they sold 60 H3's this month. Wow the economy must be better than I thought.. But IMO its the best punch for the buck..
You Made a VERY wise Choice!!!....I just sold my first and LAST Land Rover I'll ever own...Never regretted having as much as being Really glad when I sold it..IMO, All Land Rovers are a financial and mechanical nightmare waiting to happen..They are over rated and under built in quality..[sm=trust_me.gif]

Good Luck, you'll be glad too, once you own the H3.

Old 01-30-2006, 11:43 PM

Well the dealer called back 10 minutes ago and talked me into getting one with the lux package. I'm such a pushover ...Out the door $36,142.15..It's still the Slate Blue One.. so I agreed..Not sure if thats a good or bad price. $32,944.08 before taxes and delivery.. But only dealer around and I don't get a chance to price shop too much..

Old 01-31-2006, 12:05 AM

Well the dealer called back 10 minutes ago and talked me into getting one with the lux package. I'm such a pushover ...Out the door $36,142.15..It's still the Slate Blue One.. so I agreed..Not sure if thats a good or bad price. $32,944.08 before taxes and delivery.. But only dealer around and I don't get a chance to price shop too much..
Sounds like a fair deal..You'll love it..Where's 'around'?

Old 01-31-2006, 12:09 AM

Yeap Dennis ..I'm glad I choose the the H3 over the Rover. Saved like 10k plus I too had heard that the Rovers gave trouble after a while ..As with anything they break in time...

Old 01-31-2006, 12:11 AM

Lost Wages Nevada... Vegas Baby Vegas..started to get Black on Black..NOT..3rd degree burns in that here in vegas after a day in the sun..HAHA

Old 01-31-2006, 12:19 AM

Yeap Dennis ..I'm glad I choose the the H3 over the Rover. Saved like 10k plus I too had heard that the Rovers gave trouble after a while ..As with anything they break in time...
True..But I'm here to tell you that when a Land Rover spends 30% of ownership time in the dealer's service..there's more than just a little wrong with them and I mean more than just a few selected lemons ..I'm talking from almost week 1 too...great car when they're running good.

Vegas..Cool..I mean Hot..LOL...Yeah, I'll bet lighter colored cars are the way to go out there, But you do have the perfect terrain for Hummering, that's for sure..

Old 01-31-2006, 09:33 AM

congratulation, on the luxury package did you get the off road package too

Old 01-31-2006, 04:08 PM

Well I'm not sure I don't think it came with the off road package. I will know more when I get over there to pick it up tonight ..They don't have it ready for me as of 11PST. They said by 4PST to come pick it up..

Old 01-31-2006, 04:57 PM

Well I'm not sure I don't think it came with the off road package. I will know more when I get over there to pick it up tonight ..They don't have it ready for me as of 11PST. They said by 4PST to come pick it up..
You'll know if it has the Off road package..It should be coded..ZM6 @ $925.00