PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New H-1 Owner Here and First Time On This Forum

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 01:35 AM
Default New H-1 Owner Here and First Time On This Forum

Hey all!!! My name is John and this is my first time on this forum and my father just gave me his 2003 H-1 wagon because be bought an H-1 ALPHA wagon and because I just got my BA and now I'm working on my masters . I am 22 and I go to college full time and I don't know what to do with this h1??? I saved my pay check for 2 years and just bought an 2007 cool vanilla Chrysler 300c that I love to death and now I have the big diesel H-1. I mean the H-1 is nice and everything and it's payed for so I don't have a car paymenton it but it's just to big for me I do however have a 4 car garage for it I am living with my aunt at her house until I finish school so I have a safe place for it and my chrysler. It was a really nice gift from my father so I don't think that I will ever sell it and it only has about 10,000 miles on it so????? I know alot about chrysler's but nothing about H-1's???? Is there anyone out there who has and H-1 and is there thing's that I should know about my H-1??? Don't get me wrong it is a really nice truck but I am more of a car guy than a truck person and unlike most people who like to show off their cars and trucks I am the type of guy who does not like to show off my car and truck and EVERYONE on earth stairs and want's an ride in the H-1 and I hate it. I have had it about2 weeks nowand Itoday was the first time I drove it all day longand I will have to drive it for the next few days witch I guess witch is good because I am getting more acclamated to it because my chrysler is in the shop for an recall. Its just kinda strange for an 22 year old to have an H-1. People all the time ask me if it's my dads and when I tell them it's mine they just laugh and don't believe me but I really don't care at all or give a rats *** what they think but that why I don't like driving it. But I'm starting to like it more and it doesen't cost as much asI thought to fill it up with diesel as I thought. So yah that's a little bit about my H-1. I live in the vegas area for school my H-1 is the onlygray one that I know of in vegas with colorado plates so if you're in vegas and you see agray H-1 with colorado plates that's me. Is there any hummer owner out there who lives in the vegas area??? I am trying to meet newhummer owners so I can learn more about my H-1. I see lots of hummers here not to meany H-1's but I don't know to many people who own hummers and I would really like to meet a few once again so I can learn about my H-1. Sorry I wrote so much but I just get typing ang I can't stop. But yah so this is my first post and I just want to learn and know more about my H-1. Peace out,John

Old 03-12-2008, 03:47 AM
Default RE: New H-1 Owner Here and First Time On This Forum

Take the truck wheeling, you'll love it. There are several guys in vegas who wheel their trucks, you'll have to find them by checking out the other hummer forums and/or talking to the local dealer. It's not that wierd for a 20 yr old to have an h1 (I've met a few here in LA + there's a few here), what's wierd is that you said "I wanna learn more about my h1" 4 times in your first post. Take your truck wheeling. If you don't want to get it dirty, sell it to someone who will and buy some spinners for your chrysler. Did I say take your truck wheeling? It's fun. Get with your local hummer dealer and ask if they do hummer happenings. It'll be a geat place to start. Just do us all a favor and take the truck wheeling!

Old 03-12-2008, 04:53 AM

Hey thanks man I'll for shure take it wheeling, hey do you live near vegas??? maby you can go wheeling with me??? and sorry I tend to repeat my self, but yah no I would never put spinners on my 300c thats just gay plus stupid *** people steel them, I took my H-1 4-wheeling and I'm driving it to california next weekend to tow my friends boat for him and I'l go wheeling then. Are you between vegas and california??? I will be in the L.A, San Deigo area. I don't know hardley any other H-1 owners it would be nice to meet up with one???

Old 03-12-2008, 07:53 AM

If it wur me i wud sell the truk and take the extra $$$ and pay for a school that teaches spellin and gramur. Then i wud worrie about what to do with tha truk.

Old 03-12-2008, 08:55 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Chrysler. Welcome to the forum. They only made a little over 12000 H1s for civilians over 15 years. There aren't a lot out there. You don't just run into H1 owners very often unless you are out doing things H1 owners do. Like Ronb said check with the local dealer and see what they have coming in the way of Hummer Happenings. Look for the local Hummer Club. There will be mainly H2s and H3s but there will be some H1 owners. You can use this forum to find out about the truck. Use the search feature and type in what you want to know. If you don't find something ask the question and people will try to help. It is a small fraternity so everyone ( almost ) tries to help everyone else.

Congrats on the truck.

Old 03-12-2008, 09:07 AM

Does this guy's initial post sound vaguely familiar to any of the long timers?

Dude gets an H1 from his dad, hates it, prefers his MOPAR car, lets his PARTNER drive it cause H1's suck, etc. etc. etc....

Old 03-12-2008, 09:40 AM

From about 3-4 months ago if i remember right. same mo

Old 03-12-2008, 10:16 AM

it's the same wiggler.

Old 03-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

Yep. Me thinks it is NOT his first post!!! Just got a 03 h1 6.5 turbo wagon Ring a bell???

If you don't like a/the hummer?????? why don't you sell it dumbletweed?
Forget about harrassing us, there are plenty of Hummer bashing forums, feel free to join those. Wiggler be gone.

IP checks anyone?

Old 03-12-2008, 11:36 AM

Sell it.

Quick Reply: New H-1 Owner Here and First Time On This Forum