PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Nerf bars from GOGOPARTS-Any good?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 09:52 PM
Default Nerf bars from GOGOPARTS-Any good?

Hi,
I am a new member and looking to get some insight on a some nerf bars from GOGOParts on ebay. I like the style more than the styles with the curved in ends near the front doors........I guess I am a minimalist. The price is great, but I more interested in the look. If someone has alternatives that they like in a similar style, I would be open to that as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...AQ:MOTORS:1123

Thanks

Bryon

Old 03-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Default RE: Nerf bars from GOGOPARTS-Any good?

Sorry, I don't know anything about that company. Someone else may be along that does though.

Welcome to the site, you have any pics of your H3? We love pics here!

Old 03-31-2008, 10:29 PM

hey buddy,

i know the company i had a bad experience w them I ve purchased a front guard and a rear guard from them. They setn out first the rear guard and they canceled my order on the front guard... they refunded my money but not the shipping..... now i m stock w the rear guard and no front!!!

so i dotn know take it as it is.... read their feedback u ll find a lot of poeple like me who didnt like their service....

in terms of quality cannot tell u cause i m still pissed at them i havent opened the box.

Old 03-31-2008, 10:31 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Never heard of gogoparts.

Old 03-31-2008, 10:58 PM

funny thing is that they don't even mention a manufacturer and I don't think gogoparts is the manufacturer. The warranty disclaimers are hilarious and worthless. But hey, it's just a nerf bar and I haven't seen another like it. If you like it, go for it.

Old 03-31-2008, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator

If you buy it let us know what you think. From costaricas experience I think i would stay away from them.

Old 04-01-2008, 10:01 AM

I would stay away from them and buy the OEM bars in the classified section. They are nice looking and the guy selling them is awesome! He's a handsome and honest chap if I dont mind saying myself!

Old 04-04-2008, 06:08 AM

My brush guard and nerf bars both came from them. I had no issues with either of them or with the shipping. I have since removed the nerf bars for Rocky Road rails.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:44 PM

I talked to a guy who bought the brushguard and had no troubles. I ordered it and they cancelled the order because the had lost UPS shipping lol. Didn't cost me any money and I ended up buying a factory piece from somebody local. As far as the quality they were supposed to be good (the parts).

Old 04-04-2008, 09:04 PM

they are awesome. got my stuff rom them. they use my truk in their listings. lol

Quick Reply: Nerf bars from GOGOPARTS-Any good?