PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need y'all's opinion ...

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Default Need y'all's opinion ...

Well, I may be selling my H3 - I dunno. Either way, we are thinking of buying an H2 SUT. It has 35k miles on it and is in excellent condition, price is still being negotiated could be around 39/40k. Good deal? yes, no, maybe ....

Here's a couple pics ~

Old 05-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Default RE: Need y'all's opinion ...

Nice truck what year is it.

Old 05-03-2007, 05:51 PM

Mark-e-poo ... it's a 2005. Guess that's an important tit-bit.

Old 05-03-2007, 05:54 PM

Where's the spare? Have no idea if that's a good price or not.

For me, I LOVE the SUT (even more without the spare on the back), but I can't do the H2 for practical reasons: 1. My wife would kill me. 2. It doesn't fit in the garage at work.

Even if that wasn't the case, though, I don't know if I could part with the H3. The manueverability and ease of getting around in it is just too much, I think.

Old 05-03-2007, 06:02 PM

ORIGINAL: JDJoe

Where's the spare? Have no idea if that's a good price or not.

For me, I LOVE the SUT (even more without the spare on the back), but I can't do the H2 for practical reasons: 1. My wife would kill me. 2. It doesn't fit in the garage at work.

Even if that wasn't the case, though, I don't know if I could part with the H3. The manueverability and ease of getting around in it is just too much, I think.
I don't know where the spare is. We are going to look at it/drive it tomorrow or Saturday. My Husband has just been talking to the guy on the phone for a couple days. We've been looking for a while (just to see what's out there) and I LOVE the SUT's, love, love 'em! [8D] Said I didn't want another black vehicle for a while, but man is the all black sharp! I dunno what to do ... decisions, decisions ... [&:]

Old 05-03-2007, 06:09 PM

She's a beaut Paige! Tough decision! On one hand, if I had the opportunity I would because its COOL!...but on the other hand...with gas prices, etc, and the size...not so sure I would. Lot's of help aren't I? LOL Price seems a little high...but then I don't know all the features it has on it. the following is the Kelly Blue book value for a standard package with premiun wheels on it...you would have to go to itand check the other options it has to find out.

Condition
Value

Excellent
$34,850
[/align]

Good
$32,920
[/align]

Fair
$29,455
[/align]

Old 05-03-2007, 06:19 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

She's a beaut Paige! Tough decision! On one hand, if I had the opportunity I would because its COOL!...but on the other hand...with gas prices, etc, and the size...not so sure I would. Lot's of help aren't I? LOL Price seems a little high...but then I don't know all the features it has on it. the following is the Kelly Blue book value for a standard package with premiun wheels on it...you would have to go to it and check the other options it has to find out.

Condition
Value

Excellent
$34,850
[/align]

Good
$32,920
[/align]

Fair
$29,455
[/align]
Well, you are a female .... decisions such as this aren't our specialty!!

I'm not sure about the kbb - the Hubby called the credit union we belong to and had them look it up and give him the info, she told him the current resale worth is 41,550. I'm gonna have him call her back and check that again. Either way, if you just google "used hummer h2" and compare mileage/price - the price is good. There are 2004 models for sale with more mileage for more money ... makes no sense. Believe me girlfriend ... I do my homework! It just doesn't make making a decision any easier .... why is that? [8D] Must be the hormones ...

Old 05-03-2007, 06:24 PM

cuz you love your little H3 that's why lol...Ok so kbb is either off or again I had no idea what options/features it has soooo I didn't plug in any cept the obvious..those fancy dancy prem wheels lol...obviously y'all have done your homework. Good luck on the decision...I'd sure not want to gass it up tho after forkin out the most I have ever forked out the other day to fill mine up..$63.00!!!!!

Old 05-03-2007, 06:33 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

cuz you love your little H3 that's why lol...Ok so kbb is either off or again I had no idea what options/features it has soooo I didn't plug in any cept the obvious..those fancy dancy prem wheels lol...obviously y'all have done your homework. Good luck on the decision...I'd sure not want to gass it up tho after forkin out the most I have ever forked out the other day to fill mine up..$63.00!!!!!
Yes, I know. Just more to think about to make the decision tougher. It's even worse for me cause I do love my H3 ... the hubby, not so much. He says it's too small and the seat hurts the back of his leg right above the knee when he drives for any amount of time. [&:] He is nearly 6' 3", 255# and built like a linebacker, so I guess it's understandable.

Old 05-03-2007, 07:36 PM

It is a nice looking truck, no doubt. Getting rid of the H3 would be rough though IMO.

Quick Reply: Need y'all's opinion ...