PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Need skid steer rental - trade hummer work - Texas

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 08:03 AM
Default Need skid steer rental - trade hummer work - Texas

I need to rent / borrow a skid steer or a back hoe in the next few weeks or so to move some driveway rock at a friends organic food farm in dale tx - just south of austin near the 130 toll road. I will need a piece of equipment for about a week or so. I would like to trade for hummer mechanic work or i can also do repairs needed on the equipment. Call / text / email anytime. Thanks for lookin.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Ian Ward
I need to rent / borrow a skid steer or a back hoe in the next few weeks or so to move some driveway rock at a friends organic food farm in dale tx - just south of austin near the 130 toll road. I will need a piece of equipment for about a week or so. I would like to trade for hummer mechanic work or i can also do repairs needed on the equipment. Call / text / email anytime. Thanks for lookin.
How about this. You collect $1.00 for every good advice or help that you have given here. I owe you a few. Good luck with this. Jacques

Old 08-01-2016, 07:16 PM

I like giving good advice for free to people that can do the repair them self. It has more value that way. Thats what forums are for. Its better than bad advice or just a stupid comments from someone poping popcorn that offers no valuable input or advice to the hummer community. I will help just about anyone out in the hummer community (Definitely not theif douche bags like Mark Pyles !! aka. Humvette or humveelife. I would stop and fix any hummer on the trail (for free) that does not have a humveelife sticker on it! ). Some folks like the popcorn poping and i am glad most of them are on the hml.

Old 08-01-2016, 08:26 PM

Ian, can probably help you out. I will call you tomorrow to work out details. Are you still interested in that shop?

Old 08-01-2016, 08:47 PM

Thanks Jimmy! I am interested in your shop but dont hold it for me if you have someone else that is looking for a wherehouse. The other place i am considering is smaller, it would only fit 3 trucks inside but has ac and is closer to my house.