PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

My HummerGuy.net comment

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 03:10 AM
Default RE: My HummerGuy.net comment

Good Ones Guys!!!!

Here's Mine:

"Hey Klaus,

FU.CK YOU!!!!!!"

Old 07-25-2007, 06:05 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Good Ones Guys!!!!

Here's Mine:

"Hey Klaus,

FU.CK YOU!!!!!!"
Name:  cryingwlaughter.gif
Views: 36
Size:  8.0 KB Name:  cryingwlaughter.gif
Size:  8.0 KB Name:  cryingwlaughter.gif
Size:  8.0 KB

Attached Images
File Type: gif
cryingwlaughter.gif (8.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: gif
cryingwlaughter.gif (8.0 KB, 29 views)
Old 07-25-2007, 07:21 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Hummer Guy

That story got a ton of play, what's crazy is all the supporters out there, or blogs saying things like "I hope this will catch on"...in otheranti-hummer-blog news, check out some of the comments on this article:

http://kmareka.com/?p=1326
Our club, The Illiana Hummer Club, does alot for sick children. Granted, I have yet to participate, I hope to very soon. It's mostly cancer patients getting "free Hummer rides" to and from their camps, around town, etc. I'm proud to be associated with a club like this. It was the main reason I joined.

That being said, MOST male children love Hummers, and even some females as well. You guys should see the attention I get coming into my development, which is mostly kids. I leave it in the driveway now just so they can look at it. Now that I'm doing all the custom graphics and so forth, it's getting even more attention. If those kids feel better and happy to be in one, then why the FiCK do they have the nerve to critisize? Put your personal damn agendas aside you idiotic moronic heartless hypocrits and concentrate on the REAL story. I'm so sick of these assh0les out there critisizing us every time we try to do something good for people. This story isn't about Hummers, it's about helping sick children find happiness in their lives. As a typical politician would, these people turn the stories to fit their agendas, when the real story should be about the children, not about Hummer. Any moron or ignorantly biased person can come on this forum right now and defend themselves for critisizing that. I INVITE YOU TOO.

You can't compare Hummers to Ice Cream and Light Sabers. Kids love Hummers, and I would say probably much more then Ice Cream and Star Wars. I don't think a sick child would find the same kind of happiness driving around the town in an ice cream truck as they do cruising the streets in a Hummer. I mean, these aren't even REAL, as you guys said, they are toys. We have all seen the Hummer go-carts.

I wish egotistical, hypocritical, uneducated people would stop this BS already. There are alot more SUV's out there and vehicles that get way worse gas mileage then ourtrucks. Same old arguement. The sad thing is these people making these commentsMAY have a heart of gold, and this could be just one thing that rubs off on them from being uneducated about these vehicles.It's a sad thing that people in this world today are so quick to stereotype us Hummer owners when I think we (meaing us forum members) have compasion for people we haven't ever met, plus the fact that nobody can probably remember the last time someone had to be banned on here, or a post deleted for obsene gestures.

Anyway, Go after trucks, deisel locomotives, commercial jets, prop planes, boats, etc. I bet you alot of these people have boats, that get what, 2 to 3 MPG at the most when put in car standards.

It's funny how people critisize something that brings sick children happiness who may not live to see the day they can own a vehicle of their own. Ignorance is easy for people to hide behind as a justification for their lack of knowledge and compassion towards others.

Old 07-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Jmm

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Good Ones Guys!!!!

Here's Mine:

"Hey Klaus,

FU.CK YOU!!!!!!"
Short, efficient and right to the point !!!!
I am proud of you Bob.

Old 07-25-2007, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

I wish I could do that, but alas, I don't think I'm capable.

Old 07-25-2007, 12:10 PM

his name is klaus?...damn Natzi's

Old 07-25-2007, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Klaus appears to have been just 3 hugs shy as a kidof turning out to be a normal person...

Old 07-25-2007, 06:50 PM

[sm=kissykissy.gif]

There are no words well said!!!!

Jenn

Old 07-25-2007, 06:52 PM

HUH?......Appreciate the kiss though[sm=love.gif]

Old 07-26-2007, 03:29 AM

MAN....2 days and they haven't UPLOADED MY COMMENT YET!!![:@]

Quick Reply: My HummerGuy.net comment