PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My carwasher is on duty

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 10:52 PM
Default My carwasher is on duty

Well my husband is outside as we speak....washing both my Mustang and my Hummer. He does nice work too I love driving nice looking vehicles....I just hate washing them. Now if I can only get him to empty the dishwasher[sm=forgetit.gif]....Anyway....if I get a chance tomorrow I may get some pics of the stang and the tank all nice and shiney posing together in the driveway I need a new avatar!

Old 08-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Default RE: My carwasher is on duty

nice looking h2....good luck with that, do you have/use your 'on-star'?

Old 08-19-2006, 12:02 AM

ORIGINAL: auria

nice looking h2....good luck with that, do you have/use your 'on-star'?
Hi auria...thanks alot....My H2 is equipped with Onstar, but I don't subscribe to it. We bought it used, so didn't get the usual free year that GM offers. My husband had it on his truck though and liked it alot. I've been thinking about activating it and giving it a try. Do you have it?

Old 08-19-2006, 03:22 AM

haha, I'm really jealous of you H24fun!

this is my first truck, and I really do dread washing it, which is kinda odd for me.. I used to have an Audi TT which I was boarderline OCD about washing/waxing, now I can't seem to motivate myself to even wash the H3... just too big of a pain in the *** to dry. (somehow I don't mind waxing it though?)

Old 08-19-2006, 02:01 PM

I found a real quick way to dry and get after the waxing or detailing..

Use your Leaf Blower...It gets trapped water from under things, blown out..then you can get after the waxing in half the time.

Old 08-19-2006, 04:38 PM

ORIGINAL: CerberusSVT

haha, I'm really jealous of you H24fun!

this is my first truck, and I really do dread washing it, which is kinda odd for me.. I used to have an Audi TT which I was boarderline OCD about washing/waxing, now I can't seem to motivate myself to even wash the H3... just too big of a pain in the *** to dry. (somehow I don't mind waxing it though?)
I try to tell my husband that I think it's SUPPOSE to be dirty. Honestly, I've never seen it dirty, he's "borderline" OCD(this is the same man that leaf blows the garage)...I just get out of helping by telling him I'm not tall enough. Plus, I've found if I just do a really s_hitty job, he won't ask me to do it again

Old 08-19-2006, 05:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

I found a real quick way to dry and get after the waxing or detailing..

Use your Leaf Blower...It gets trapped water from under things, blown out..then you can get after the waxing in half the time.
yarrr, genious!

thanks, I think I'm going to go get my truck dirty now to justify washing it again and give this a shot

Old 08-19-2006, 08:06 PM

H24fun
my hubby often says "if we wash our cars then we are interfering with god's job"...so even if i did a poor job, it wouldn't matter......i have a nice place nearby that handwashes my H3 for $12.00, which is fine.