PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Mudflaps?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Default Mudflaps?

May or may not be a dumb question .. but have to ask anyhow

I have an 06 H3 (Black with admirable amount of chrome)I just purchased, and it has Mickey Thompson's on it ... so I have an urgent need for mudflaps before I beat the sides off the truck.

Any preferences out there? Any better than others? Any look better than others?

Or do I just buy the good ol GM ones.

Where did you buy them also, what was the price? (I'm in Canada, but will certainly order from the US if I find a good deal)

Thanks,
David

Old 09-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Default RE: Mudflaps?

I bought Husky brand for mine. Used existing holes on the rears while the front required two holes drilled (each side). I had a gift certificate for Amazon.com at the time so I bought them there.

Old 09-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator

Doesn't anybody do a search anymore, ever?????????? [sm=smiley19.gif][sm=smiley19.gif] [sm=sigh.gif] https://www.hummerforums.com/m_79062/tm.htm, https://www.hummerforums.com/m_34523/tm.htmand on and on https://www.hummerforums.com/m_54764/tm.htm

[sm=repost.gif]

Old 09-13-2007, 09:13 AM

ORIGINAL: kosaic

I have an 06 H3 (Black with admirable amount of chrome)I just purchased, and it has Mickey Thompson's on it ... so I have an urgent need for mudflaps before I beat the sides off the truck.

Where did you buy them also, what was the price? (I'm in Canada, but will certainly order from the US if I find a good deal)

Thanks,
David
I also have the Husky mud flaps. I never had the chance to put the rears on, but the fronts did a good job. I will be taking them off, though to put on my new fender flares which have their own mudflaps.

Old 09-13-2007, 12:01 PM

ORIGINAL: cbetts

I bought Husky brand for mine. Used existing holes on the rears while the front required two holes drilled (each side). I had a gift certificate for Amazon.com at the time so I bought them there.
OMG I did the exact same thing and used the Amazon coupon. Easy install and it helps a lot!!!

Old 09-13-2007, 12:28 PM

ORIGINAL: CCMDoc

ORIGINAL: kosaic

Thanks,
David
I also have the Husky mud flaps. I never had the chance to put the rears on, but the fronts did a good job. I will be taking them off, though to put on my new fender flares which have their own mudflaps.
Where did you get your fender flares, any pics ????

Old 09-13-2007, 12:48 PM

I had the Husky mudflaps.........until I put it in reverse and backed up a hill (while 4 wheeling) and the mud flap got caught between the hill/tire and ripped the mudflap & fender wall out..........soI would say no to mudflaps if you are four wheelin '........dirt on a H3 makes me drool !

Old 09-13-2007, 01:54 PM

ORIGINAL: bonzaiii

Where did you get your fender flares, any pics ????
Nope they are still in the box. G-Style has them.There were some posts here of a few people who already had them on, but I don't have the link so you will need to do a search.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1471/88AB65A0DEE54E8F98D766CABDE651D3.jpg[/IMG]