PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Military Humvee Raming Through Iraqi Traffic

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 04:46 AM
Default Military Humvee Raming Through Iraqi Traffic

look at the US Army ramming its way through Iraqi traffic!! with a HUMVEE
http://www.break.com/index/humvee_dr...i_traffic.html

Old 01-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Default RE: Military Humvee Raming Through Iraqi Traffic

true But dennis if they stop for any period of time they INSTANTLY become an easy target.

Old 01-26-2007, 03:28 PM

[sm=repost.gif]

That's freakin nuts

No wonder they hate Americans over there (playing devil's advocate)...... Of course I say this without knowing the circumstances behind the mad dash down the streets...So, they maybe in a hurry to a situation where some carbomber just blew up a platoon of his GI buddies...But, this is the kind of crap the liberal media would show without context

Old 01-26-2007, 03:31 PM

ok, just to clarify....you did post originally before me right?!?!? If not I may need to take a nap, cause I be seein stuff

Old 01-26-2007, 03:37 PM

LOL>>>Yes you are right, I was deleting my first post and repostingwhile you were replying at the same time....because I wanted to clarify that I was not ragging on the GI driving..

Old 01-26-2007, 03:43 PM

oh, thank God...I was starting to get nervous

Old 01-26-2007, 04:13 PM

...."Guys just f'in pickin his nose, not a care in the world".... LOL..Great post!

Old 01-26-2007, 06:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

[sm=repost.gif]

That's freakin nuts

No wonder they hate Americans over there (playing devil's advocate)...... Of course I say this without knowing the circumstances behind the mad dash down the streets...So, they maybe in a hurry to a situation where some carbomber just blew up a platoon of his GI buddies...But, this is the kind of crap the liberal media would show without context
BASTARD LIBERALS...[:@][:@][:@]

I loved hearing that motor of the HV...now that is one mean mother sounding machine.

Old 01-27-2007, 02:03 AM

Christ! Why did I click on that? Now I will have flashbacks for a while again. We got hit in a situation just like that.

Old 01-27-2007, 05:44 AM

Have you guys ever driven in a foriegn country? I have both Brazil and Nigeria and its freaking nuts. In Brazil they have lines (well at least in Niteroi and Rio) on the roads but they are just "guidelines". In Nigeria there are no lines on the streets and everyone just honks anytime they are coming up on somoene, most of the time they will just honk and go off the road to pass someone. Totally different environment that US driving. That Humvee was just nudging the other cars, I didn't see any bumpers hanging off after contact, looked to me he was just giving them a friendly bump.

Quick Reply: Military Humvee Raming Through Iraqi Traffic