PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Met a guy and he>>>>>>>

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Default Met a guy and he>>>>>>>

said he has 3 H1's and one of them was Arnie Sw///////////negger (Terminator)
and paid $85000.00 for it what a pig turns out he owns an oil company ( Edmonton )

Old 09-02-2009, 07:57 PM

$85K for a vehicle just because the Governator owned it? Hell with that.

I love the H1's though. Was in the Army and loved to drive those things around.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:27 AM

And?...............................

Old 09-03-2009, 11:54 AM

That's a very nice story. Is there more?????

Old 09-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Default re:is there more

Blow it out your *** is the rest of the story just thought someone might like to here where Arnies ride is now. So thats the rest of a very nice story.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by CMNSTER
Blow it out your *** is the rest of the story just thought someone might like to here where Arnies ride is now. So thats the rest of a very nice story.
What???? This isn't YouTube. There's no need for third grade comments here. Everyone is here to learn about and share information on Hummers. I just thought you might have some additional information, and if you notice, I was NOT the only one. Don't take it personally, but you need to knock that crap off NOW. That was one of many reasons for the downfall of this forum. It's just now barely starting to get back on its feet. Don't be the one who keeps it down.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

We can all play nice fellas. I can take the ball away from those that can't or won't, and go home.

Old 09-14-2009, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
We can all play nice fellas. I can take the ball away from those that can't or won't, and go home.
Doc...you're a reasonable guy. I've read a lot of your posts from this and other forums. I can only assume this post was directed at me, but I said nothing for which I'll offer an apology. Granted, the juvenille attitude was NOT the main factor for this forum's downturn, I really think it was a part of it. Not trying to pick a fight with you, the original poster, or anyone else. I said what I felt, and I guess if that warrants "taking the ball away", so be it.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:32 PM

i thought that was some kind of code, i ve been staring at it for an hour, who stole the govners hummer, or was it the govner was getting a hummer

Old 09-17-2009, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 08H3
Doc...you're a reasonable guy. I've read a lot of your posts from this and other forums. I can only assume this post was directed at me, but I said nothing for which I'll offer an apology. Granted, the juvenille attitude was NOT the main factor for this forum's downturn, I really think it was a part of it. Not trying to pick a fight with you, the original poster, or anyone else. I said what I felt, and I guess if that warrants "taking the ball away", so be it.
Sorry, not really aimed at you. Just making sure things in this fairly useless thread do not escalate any further.

Juvinile egos, forum bug that got no attention for a fix until people went elsewhere, and other factors have all changed this place from what it was a couple years back.

All is good, enjoy the froums.

Quick Reply: Met a guy and he>>>>>>>