PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Loud Shout from Okinawa, Japan(Originally Florida)

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 05:50 AM
Default Loud Shout from Okinawa, Japan(Originally Florida)

James here.

Thought I'd do my duty and report in as a new member.

Bought my '03 H2 back in Dec 2010 as a welcome home gift for myself when I get back in Jan 2012. So my family gets to take care of her for me down in FL until my return the US. Only got to drive her for a week before I headed back to Japan to finish my tour of duty. My new additions will be added once I return already on order but unfortunitly there on back order are some rims and tires.

Truck is completely stock minus the sexy front license plate.

First hummer owned but drove many USMC hummers all over the world.

Been in the Marines for 15yrs this July.

Thanks up front for any warm welcomes.

Signing out,

SF
James

Attached Thumbnails Loud Shout from Okinawa, Japan(Originally Florida)-dsc01954.jpg   Loud Shout from Okinawa, Japan(Originally Florida)-dsc01955.jpg   Loud Shout from Okinawa, Japan(Originally Florida)-dsc01911.jpg  
Old 05-03-2011, 07:57 PM

Welcome Marine!

As far as the rims and tires go, what size did you get for the H2?

Old 05-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Super Moderator

James welcome to the forum. It must be torture to only get to drive your H2 for a week and then have to leave it. Glad to have you here and thank you for your service.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Welcome Marine!

As far as the rims and tires go, what size did you get for the H2?

Thanks for the welcome and Ive got the following on order:

Fuel Throttle
20x10
Wrapped in Nitto Trail Grapplers 35x12.50 with a -24 offset Once I get back to the great country of USA I will be able to mount and post pix up. But that will be some time.

Attached Thumbnails Loud Shout from Okinawa, Japan(Originally Florida)-fuel_throttle-300x289.jpg  
Old 05-04-2011, 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by 3hummers
James welcome to the forum. It must be torture to only get to drive your H2 for a week and then have to leave it. Glad to have you here and thank you for your service.
Thanks for the welcome. Yes it is very painful not being able to drive it. The funny thing here is H2 usually go for $50,000 for an '05 so I had to suck it up and drive a Lexus RX300 until I leave.

Old 05-04-2011, 09:39 AM

Thank you for your service!! I don't know how you survive without your H2. Good luck. Be safe. Welcome!!

Old 05-07-2011, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by GirlieH2
Thank you for your service!! I don't know how you survive without your H2. Good luck. Be safe. Welcome!!
Girlie thanks for the welcome. My service to the US is an HONOR. My surviving without the H2 I have to ride my Harley alot more.

Old 05-08-2011, 01:52 AM

Welcome aboard!

Congrats on your H2 James! You got the best color

I remember living in Okinawa many years ago as a teenager as my Dad was stationed there for two years.

All the best in Okinawa!

Old 05-08-2011, 10:13 AM

BassGear thx. Oki is still a great place. Been here this time for 5 1/2yrs. So by the time its all said and done it will have been a total of 12yrs split time on the ROCK.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:45 AM

Its been awhile since I've posted and thought I'd let those know who cared. I finally recieved orders back to the states and will be getting there in Jan 2012. I will have to ship my H2 from FL to CA. Cant wait to get back and start the transformation of the H2.

I finally got my wheels and tires in but Im waiting put them on until I get back.

For those of you in SOCAL around Camp Pendleton area hope to see you out and about once Im there.

Quick Reply: Loud Shout from Okinawa, Japan(Originally Florida)