PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Loose wire, no indicator messages

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 02:58 PM
qui
Default Loose wire, no indicator messages

Hi guys,

I took a look under my hood today, and I noticed this wire hanging freely. This wire is connected to the bundle of wires that comes out of the MAF. Looking around, the only thing I noticed where it might go, is a green plug above my oil filter. Does anyone know what this wire might be? Pics below

For reference, this is directly below the tube connecting my air filter to the resonator.

This is the green clamp in question. The white thing below it is my oil filter. For reference, the case containing my air filter is on the right side of this image.

Anyone have any idea what this wire is? My dash isn't giving me any warnings. Also, does anyone know of a resource where I can find perhaps a diagram what everything is, and where everything goes? I have no idea what's going on under my hood....

Thanks,
-qui

Old 01-27-2013, 04:43 PM

I can't remember what it is called but I do know when I hooked mine back up, nothing happened but I'm sure it does something.