PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lifting H3

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Default Lifting H3

I was thinking about cranking my tortion bars tomorrow and lifting the front end up to level with the back. anyone els done this ?

Old 12-19-2010, 05:20 PM

Really? I think there is a sticky in the H3 section. I've leveled several H3s personally and installed shocks on a half dozen as well... Nope no one has ever done it...

Old 12-19-2010, 08:49 PM

Well its one thing to answer a question and another to be a dick. Just looking for advise no smart *** people who think they know it all.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:23 PM

not implying I know it all, but you asked the question that has been asked a hundred times! So often that when you click on the H3 section it is at the top of the page as a permanent thread!!!

https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=11428

here is what you get when you type in leveling into the search tab:
https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/s...earchid=365314

so... as you can see... you asked a question that has been covered in depth, as in you were being lazy and rather than search to find the answer you just posted a new thread...

No apology needed.

Old 12-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Talking

Well im new to the website and dont know everything about it and dont have time to search for things its easier for me to ask and check back later. There will be no apology givin.

Old 12-20-2010, 12:36 PM

I've been a member of many many forums. Some can be down right nasty, others are kind and gentle. I'd rank this one as one of the more polite forums around. In my book Dagkana's reply was pretty civil while being spot on. He even referenced you to a sticky in his first reply, then gave links in the second.

You took the time to find this forum, create a login, and post. Surely you could find a spare minute or two in your busy day to search for the plethora of threads documenting this question in detail.

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but your first 3 posts included a FAQ, name calling, and stating that you wish to be spoon fed answers to your questions without putting forth any effort on your part. Not the best start.

FWIW, I'm also a newbie here, but I believe the torsion crank is referred to as leveling.

Last edited by skeptic; 12-20-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by cliffhanger
Well im new to the website and dont know everything about it and dont have time to search for things its easier for me to ask and check back later. There will be no apology givin.
WOW, what a great first impression!

So you want everyone else to do your work for you? You lash out and not even a thank you for the links to your questions? You won't get a lot of sympathy or responses from posters here with that kind of attitude.

May I suggest a little work ethic, count to 10 when you think someone is picking on you and a thank you when someone helps you out. You will last a lot longer not only on this forum but in everyday real life situations.

Old 12-20-2010, 01:21 PM

Not looking for people to do my work just looking for a quick answer for one thing. Im off today so im spending time looking through the site and finding my way around. No intention of starting anything. Everyone is helpful im sure. Some just dont go about it the right way. The first comment i get back is to make me look stupid for asking a question and being in a hurry. To get respect you need to give it not make someone out to be stupid. Thanks to D for the links ive checked them out. Very helpful.

Old 01-03-2011, 01:19 PM

aaarrrrr like a pirate because you can't hear me LMAO

Old 01-04-2011, 06:08 PM

at least I didn't come in here calling people 'dicks' on my 2nd post. Wonder if he's an *** in person too?

Quick Reply: Lifting H3