PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Land Ops Off Road Search & Rescue

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Default Land Ops Off Road Search & Rescue

Operators from Land Ops, Survivors from DSP, Joe's from G.I. Joe Search & Rescue and Reps from Surefire will be engaged in a sophisticated tactical exercise/training.
If you have an off road support vehicle we encourage you to apply for member at Land Ops Meetup. Event is free. Land Ops membership is free. This is a sponsored and member supported organization...join today!

Do you have any of the following skills / equipment?

A. Off Road Support Vehicle
B. Ham Radio License
C. Emergency, First Aid, Medical or Rescue Training
D. Law Enforcement or Fire Fighting Background
E. Military Background
F. Survival Skills/Training
G. Vehicle Recovery Experience
H. Member of Emergency Radio Community
I. Navigation/Orienteering capabilities

If you can say yes to at least one of these items above, the Land Ops Group may be an avenue for you to either continue in your training or assist in training others within through active operations.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:14 PM
Default Worth the trip

If you're a serious off roader you may know the dangers and risk associated with very remote back country travel.

This trip is sponsored by Land Ops and Surefire. It's worth the trip out. You've probably never experienced anything like it before.

Old 11-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

Interesting. I noticed you have posted this on numerous sites. I wheel in the California desert fairly regularly, have my HAM license, vehicle recovery experience.......

Old 11-30-2012, 01:39 AM
Default Hummers good for SAR crew and their gear.

Definitely join us when you can. We could use another Hummer drivers with a radio license who can carry SAR members on the next op. We were half deployed to Joshua Tree this week to find the missing couple. One of our OPERATORS got a picture of the rescued man who was out trying to recover his vehicle the next day. Land Ops operator, Fernando at right (KJ6YOS) and the rescued (Lucky) man Tony on left.